LLbean

Reaction score
ok so... I am trying to find pictures online of the different CM stages
Dry (I get that one)
Sticky (get that one too)
Creamy
EW
Liquid

I seem to find that creamy and EWCM look the same?

According to my "findings" today it looks creamy/EW so I can't tell. OPK says negative. We did BD last night (over 12 hours ago) so could that still be affecting it too?

Just wish there was a clearer way to tell which is which

Hiya LLbean

I read somewhere about cm stages and it said ew is supposed to look like real egg white and you should be able to stretch it between your thumb and index finger.

Hope this helps as i never used to know how to distinguish it from creamy.

xx

well the "creamy" one does that too LOL I swear so confusing. Thanks for the info though... Whenever I get the gooey stuff it is REALLY stretchy...perhaps not clear but definitely stretchy

It is all so confusing isn't it??? :saywhat:

I have 2 dd's aged 9 and 6 and we are ttc#3 and i never knew what cm, bbt and all the other technical things were with them 2 pregnancies and now things have got way too technical!! Thank god for google is all i can say :comp:

xx

HAHAHAH I know! My DD, now 20 was an "OOOOPS baby" as I call them... just happened... so this is ALL NEW TO ME!

Well my youngest is 6 and i feel so out of it!! Even the prams/strollers cos more than a family car now :wacko:

I did keep hold of their cot bed though which i am glad of now as 11 years ago it cos us £400 and its classic Winnie the Pooh so at least thats one expense spared when i actually get my bfp

:dust:

best of luck to you on a BFP

I am also taking Evening Primrose Oil and vitamin B6 to help with all that stuff (yes, i have been online again LOL)

Lets see what happens!

I'm taking Asda's own 'mother to be' supplements with folic acid in and luckily they were on offer 3 for 2 so i stocked up lol x

keep me informed on your progress then x are you in the uk?

Cool x :thumbup:

Well its nice getting to know u x

Isn't it great how women from all over the world can unite and go through the same experience x

Hmmmm :shrug:
when i get ewcm its clear and stretchy - yuk - lol
and when i get creamy its more creamy milky whitey :blush:
i also get dry - speaks for itself that 1
and thick -lol more thick than creamy but same colour tmi sorry is that what your calling sticky?? llbean??????????????

but not found a pattern as to when i get each one yet as just on first proper cycle off bcp

all of us baby lovers indeed ;-)

Great to meet you as well

hey mommyjill i never took much notice of cm till i found this site all i remembered was it was quite dry after my breakthrough bleed!!

Yes LLbean I love babies soooo much and kids. I work in a primary school and its the best job ever xx

Hmmmm :shrug:
when i get ewcm its clear and stretchy - yuk - lol
and when i get creamy its more creamy milky whitey :blush:
i also get dry - speaks for itself that 1
and thick -lol more thick than creamy but same colour tmi sorry is that what your calling sticky?? llbean??????????????

but not found a pattern as to when i get each one yet as just on first proper cycle off bcp

well my egg white is not precisely completely clear so... this is why I asked

I hear there is a book somewhere that has actual pictures of all of them... wish I remembered which it was

ooh a book that would be interesting reading - in the right place though eh??:haha:

Hey ladies Ive just googled images of cm and got a link that took me to a previous post by a bnb member and here's a link
https://www.beautifulcervix.com/cervix-photo-galleries/photos-of-cervix/

Its some lady who has taken pictures of her cervix through different stages of the month but please be warned its not for the faint hearted x

Hope the link works ok x let me know x

:hugs:

BINGO... I believe it is a book called Taking Charge of your Fertility and here is a picture someone posted of it
https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=68654&d=1268556377

.....so I guess based on these images I never get the creamy stuff... I got straight from Dry to Sticky to EW...:shrug:

yeah I saw the cervix ones but frankly I can't look up there LOL

I think I'm going to have nightmares now after what ive just seen!!! x :nope:

Maybe just the pics were a bit tmi!!!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79