CM consistency before period

BabyForIris

Pregnant (scary 1st tri!)
Reaction score
Hello I'm just wondering if any of you lovely ladies can tell me what you CM is usually like a few days before AF?

Normally mine is scant. I've never charted it before and only started this round to really take note of what my CM is like and this time of course its nothing like it usually is! :dohh:

Just thought I could get an idea from you all what the range is.

Thanks!

I have crazy amounts of thick creamy CM after O and until my period. Seriously LOADS of it. It's really annoying. :rofl:

I have crazy amounts of thick creamy CM after O and until my period. Seriously LOADS of it. It's really annoying. :rofl:

Thanks so much for replying Tasha! I felt like I knew my body pretty well until I started to chart. Now I think I knew nothing! Ha ha

Usually I get loads of creamy cm from O until AF, sometimes I have the odd watery/stretchy day, sometimes its a bit gloopy, and then sometimes it dries up just before AF or becomes more watery with little stringy bits. This cycle it's a bit more watery than normal so either the vitamins I've started taking are affecting it,'or it could be a good sign :)

It's a pleasure! :)

Rose: Your chart looks promising!!! Maybe some IB and a slight implantation dip!? Fx!!

Thank you Tasha. I am hoping so but AF is due tomorrow and I keep getting the feeling it's on its way so we will see. The bleeding after O was probably a bit heavy for IB - I didn't get any with my son - but it is unusual for me so maybe its a good sign :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->