CM=eggwhite but negative OPK

tupi

Reaction score
What do you do if you have cervical mucus like eggwhite but negative OPK?
I'am in the fertile period or not? :wacko:
Thank you

Thank you ladies

the question is I'm fertile now? Or should I wait till OPK will be positive?

Usually when you have eggwhite they say your fertile. So bd just in case!

I would bd - you could get your positive opk tomorrow. A few weeks ago after my miscarriage I had ewcm for 2 days & got a positive opk the next day. EWCM left the building the following day.

Yes, EWCM is fertile mucous, so you can BD. You could have a positive OPK tomorrow, which means you would ovulate within 12-36 (some say up to 48) hours. If you're tracking your temperatures through FF, you can add the EWCM and it will paint a picture of what is normal for you.

That said, you can BD, but some women get EWCM for several days prior to ovulating. :)

I am in the same boat...I am usually not due to ovulate for 5 more days at least....Got loads of EWCM today...and 2 neg. OPK's....I'm just gonna take it as it is and BD my Dh's brains out!!! lol

Yes, EWCM is fertile mucous, so you can BD. You could have a positive OPK tomorrow, which means you would ovulate within 12-36 (some say up to 48) hours. If you're tracking your temperatures through FF, you can add the EWCM and it will paint a picture of what is normal for you.

That said, you can BD, but some women get EWCM for several days prior to ovulating. :)
:hugs:
I use FF but my temps are low.Based on EWCM FF said I'm fertile.

As others have said, EWCM is fertile CM, so it's likely you are fertile now. Apparently sperm can survive for up to 5 days in fertile CM, so it's possible that sex during times of fertile CM could lead to conception, even if ovulation occurs several days aftwards.

As others have said, EWCM is fertile CM, so it's likely you are fertile now. Apparently sperm can survive for up to 5 days in fertile CM, so it's possible that sex during times of fertile CM could lead to conception, even if ovulation occurs several days aftwards.

:hugs:

Same thing going on with me..i had fertile cm and on ff it says i should have ovulated 2 days ago..

Supposedly that stuff is more accurate then opks

we cud have missed our surge thats all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"