cm Q?

frustrated11

baby#2 on the way!
Reaction score
I know it's TMI, but I am wondering. It is cd15 and on the tp was a bunch of cm. It was sort of thick, and sticky. I know it's not fertile cm. Does that mean I already O'd?

Depends, did you have an eggwhite (pre-cooked consistency) cm before today? If no, then the thick, sticky cm could just be you gearing up to O. Have you considered trying to check your cervical position? If you are willing to try that it could be helpful. Try to find your cervix with one finger and if it is hard/low (easy to find and not squishy) then you have most likely already O'd. If it is high/soft (hard to find and squishy) then you have not O'd yet. Good luck and don't count yourself out for the month until :witch: arrives. :dust:

I had egg white sort of cm on cd10 I think it was. We have been doing the BD since cd8 every other day (except last night!!) Not too good at all the charting, cm identifying etc. My first came so easily, we only tried a month, or two!

Dip in slowly, if you try to jump in and do everything TTC related right away it can be very overwhelming. It sounds as though you may have O'd early this cycle so be prepared for AF to show earlier than expected. I will be hoping for you that she won't show at all since it sounds like you two are hitting the sack quite frequently. Lots of :dust: heading your way!

Thanks so much. After this long, it's needed! I am not sure what I felt...lol. I thought my cervix was pretty easy to find. I don't check often, so I am not sure...I didn't think it felt real hard.

If it was easy to find then it is low. When I say hard I don't mean hard like your knee cap but rather hard like the tip of your nose. I may have missed this in another thread but how old is your son and how long have you been NTNP/TTC? Oh and one thing I have learned when it comes to NTNP/TTC, there is no such thing as TMI. ;)

Well, I can't be anrgy at the hubby for not doing the BD tonight. He is on midnight shift this week, and the first few days he's usually tired. We were supposed to last night, and he was willing, but very tired so I said we wouldn't. I just hope I didn't ruin it for this month! Our son is 2 1/2. We stopped using protection 1 month before he turned 2, back in November. We did end up being careful 2 months, we decided a vacation was much needed for the 2 of us, and I didn't want to chance being preggo, and sick. So, I guess all in all it adds up to about 6 months. It just seems like FOREVER!! With DH's work schedule it makes it rough to BD. He swings shifts Midnight, Afternoon, and Day. I think I will be fertile on afternoon shift next month which means if I want to get busy I will have to wake up when he gets home for it. Grrr, I have a 2 yr old who despises sleep so I take every minute I can get. I really hope this is the month.

I feel you on the work schedule making it hard to BD. I do shift work and my shifts change from day to evenings to mids every two months depending on what I take that deployment. With Cormac I was on a midnight shift and OH actually woke me up in the middle of the day for some nookie. :haha: Wouldn't you know it, that's the day we conceived. When one spouse has some screwy hours then you just have to take advantage of what time you have to squeeze it in and sometimes that means interrupted sleep. Not ideal but doable. Is LO still in a crib or have you transferred him to a bed? If he is still in a crib would you be able to get some morning loving in? For us we pretty much always have to BD at night after the boys are in bed as Tiarnan is usually our alarm clock in the morning. :dohh:

Nope, Caleb has been in a toddler bed for about a year now. He climbed out very early. He is however gated in his room, so he won't wander around and get hurt. But....he is up by 6am usually cranky. He and I fall back asleep on the couch most mornings :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->