CM question - confused!

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

Okay so in dec I stopped taking the pill and on 31st Dec I got some clear white cm when I wiped and later that day got a glob of the stuff in my knickers. When I did an opk it was v.strong +ve.

I havent had a +ve as strong this month but saturday's just gone was the darkest so far and yesterday would have been approx day of ov. I as yet havent had the clear white stretchy glob or when wipe of CM. I have now just noticed some darkish white CM in my knickers which has a lotion consitency. Does this mean I have ov'd already and approx how many days ago? We have been DTD every other day so hopefully caught it! :haha: Also should we continue to DTD every other day unil AF?

x

Forgot to add I have been wearing pantyliners this month so maybe I havent noticed the clear CM because of this??

x

In my case cm dries up as soon as ov occurs, so I'd say you are gearing up for ov:flower:

It's hard to say. You might not have ov'd yet. I'd keep doing the tests because I've had nearly positive tests one day and then went back to no line, only to get a positive a few days later.

Since you haven't been off the pill so long it's hard for you to know what's normal for you with regard to CM.
I get what you described after O but everyone is different.

Thanks. Last week I had an almost positive then nxt day almost nothing and same sat which has been darkest out of all then sunday back to light!

Even if you get cm after ov does this mean you could still be pregnant?

I get cm all the time. It sometimes dries up just before AF.

I haven't been pregnant before but I know some people find they get more CM around the time they find out they're expecting.

CM is CONFUSING! I have no idea what kind of CM I am having- I just know I am havign it or I am not... However, I am growing more confident with my ability to detect it the more I use it... I use OPKs, and BBT and am working on CM and if I need to I will work on position... gosh- so much to this TTC stuff- It reminds me everyday how complex my body is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->