CM question. Globby? Help? (Maybe tmi but no picture)

Mintastic

Reaction score
Hi,
So last month was the first time really paying attention to CM - about mid-cyle I got one day of globby clear cm and 2 days of the same globby cm but tinged with brownish red. I think maybe that is when I O'd?
I don't temp atm.
This month I have it again now. On CD18 (last month cycle was 34 - doing OPKs now and no positive yet). I never got anything like ewcm.
I am wondering if the globs are my body's version of ewcm? Does anyone else get something like this?
Think of those sticky hands you get from quarter machines and throw at the wall - like that but clear.
Thoughts?

I get that same thing almost every month. I always assumed it was from ovulation as well. I have just started trying this month but I normally track my cycles anyways.

Thanks for the reply. Glad it isn't just me.
Good luck to you!

I tried googling first but results were kind of gross/inconclusive/didn't quite match what I'm describing.

I did the same thing...every thing I read said it should be like egg white but mine was not really that thin. Was comforting to see another with the same:)

Yes mine is like that. I do acupuncture and Chinese herbs to thin it out and make it more sperm friendly x

Yes mine is like that. I do acupuncture and Chinese herbs to thin it out and make it more sperm friendly x

Oh, which herbs? I can't do acupuncture due to a skin condition. I wonder if acupressure would help? I already drink tons of water so that's not it.

I can't remember exactly - its a prescription with lots of herbs that I drink like a tea, from my acupuncturist (you can get herbs without acupuncture). Every time I've been on herbs I have conceived within 4 months, whereas without them it took 11 months. I've had a lot of losses, but my cm and conception is definitely improved with the herbs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->