CM question...tmi alert

Steph

Reaction score
Sorry to be boggin...

but has anyone ever had SCARY amounts of CM?Scuze me being overly descriptive but its pute white,thick, gunky, looks like bogies and could quite possibly be used as a slingshot...

What a discription :rofl:

The only time I have had thick yakky CM has been pregnancy related. Please don't use my experience as hope though!

Where in your cycle are you?

x

The end i think, i kinda gave up on charting and messed up my temps so i've no proof of if/when i ovulated...

i liked my description too, had a wee giggle lol

x

Fingers crossed for you hun :hugs: x

Thanks, its really getting gross though lol

oooooh AF was due today, just worked out

hi hun yes i have had quite thick white sticky cm that was when i was ovulating why dont you buy ovulating test off ebay they are around £4 just to confirm that you are just keep checking every month and write it down if you trying to concieve also in pregnancy its quite thick good luck spunky xx

good look were u any good at english at school that is a lovely descripstion good luck :dust:

Has anyone seen a witch flying around me?She's still not heeeeeeeere

when are you due hun, are you going to test?

xx

Was due on Thursday...i wish i hadn't ballsed up my temps but i just kept forgetting to take them...

i dunno about testing, i said i'd go to 40 days (this is day 38) then test but i'm so nervous...

Crikey - Have you a test ready incase?

:dust:

No!!!

Im just so convinced the witch will get me, and I know when i test she'll come right after, i might buy one tonight before work

*big brother voice*

Day 39 in the lost AF body...

didn't buy one...we were both standing in the chemist looking at them like...well...but it's much too scary, this is the first time we might genuinely need one lol and we're both soooooo nervous.

still no sign of the witch landing but no signs of pregnancy either...i don't enjoy being a woman

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->