CM question...tmi alert

Ok...i might have had a case of the metal mouth earlier but it might be in my head

and also i've started randomly crying so i think she's on her way

They are also pg symptoms though ..... how much longer can you hold out before you do a test?! :wink:

I dunno, iv been having weird twinges in my tummy and back pain all day and im in generally a bad mood so i doubt i'll do it today, or tomorrow lol

i just dont feel very convinced i'll get a +-ve, am i pissing you all off not testing lol

Yeah you are woman :D I can't stand the suspense!!

know that way though you've just got a gut feeling she's coming?and i've seen so many women on here convinced they're pregnant and then it being negative :( grrrrr i hate myself lol

Seriously though ... I know exactly what you mean .... if you want to wait ... wait ... and then if your gut feeling that she is coming turns out to be wrong it'll be an amazing surprise :D

Try to keep neutral babe, that way you wont get too disapointed if not the result you want.....but I wish you loadsa luck hun and hope you get your BFP :dust: :hugs: x

Thanks everyone but she got me :( I was so convinced she was coming but still doesn't make it easier

Awwww steph ... I'm so sorry :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks Bec, onwards and upwards eh...im gonna hop in the chatroom if anyone wants to join me xxx

sorry to hear the witch got you :hugs: and :dust: for next month. Fingers crossed for a BFP soon.

How spooky ... I have got the exact same CM today (thick white and gloopy/stretchy!)... never had it before either .... it's yucky!!

Confused now though ... I don't think I've even ovulated yet (haven't got a + on the OPKs yet) ... so maybe it is wierd ov CM?! Or maybe I have ov'd and AF is a few days away like yours was Steph!?

Who knows .... my body is now a mystery to me!! Keeps me on my toes anyway :rofl:

Ewwwwww!!!!

Sorry AF arrived hun :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"