CM question TMI warning

Ruskiegirl

Reaction score
What to classify clear slighty stretcy cm at?? My cm is usualy cloudy or pale yellow in color today its clear and slighty stretchy ive already ovulated so its not eggwhite cm , Would it be watery cm or creamy cm??? Or something else

Hello :flower:

I have the same today too..it is a little cloudy and ever so slightly yellow and I THINK I have already O'd but not 100% sure.

I'm not charting yet but would like to know what to add it as too.

Just noticed you have been TTC for 9 years :cry:
Gosh, that must be sooo frustrating for you.
Sending you lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

My EWCM is totally clear and very much like egg white. You could also appear it to your snot when you sneeze! Creamy CM looks like lotion but watery CM is like EWCM but it doesn't come in 'clumps' like EWCM does and doesn't stretch really. True for me atleast but im sure there's lots of variations.

It's not uncommon to have ewcm about a week after ovulation. It's due to the second surge of hormones.

It's not uncommon to have ewcm about a week after ovulation. It's due to the second surge of hormones.

Thanks for the info..it is a little like EWCM but not perfectly clear all the time and not VERY stretchy would you suggest :sex:just in case I have mixed up O days??? It has only been 3 weeks since I had my implanon implant removed.
I am also a little crampy..worth a shot I suppose :thumbup:

Sure, BD just in case. It could be that your body started to gear up to ovulate and didn't and is now trying to again.... Or, it could just be the surge of hormones.

Good luck! :)

What to classify clear slighty stretcy cm at?? My cm is usualy cloudy or pale yellow in color today its clear and slighty stretchy ive already ovulated so its not eggwhite cm , Would it be watery cm or creamy cm??? Or something else

i would classify it as Creamy CM

i thought creamy was like lotion and not clear? I'd put slightly stretchy and clear down as watery or sticky depending on how stretchy it is. If its just tacky, I'd be inclined to go with sticky.

Its more watery then anything and there isnt a ton either just a little bit here and there it stretches about an inch:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->