CM question

pianogirl

Reaction score
Okay so I'm not actually TTC but I figured you ladies would have the best answers to my question.

I had a baby almost 7 months ago. I was on the mini pill for about 6 months, now we're just using condoms. I still have not gotten AF. I have had what seems to me like a lot of cervical mucus for about a week. I also have this weird feeling, kind of like period cramps but WAY more mild, just a little bit of pressure, hardly even uncomfortable. Should I be expecting AF, am I ovulating? Or am I maybe pregnant?

Okay so I'm not actually TTC but I figured you ladies would have the best answers to my question.

I had a baby almost 7 months ago. I was on the mini pill for about 6 months, now we're just using condoms. I still have not gotten AF. I have had what seems to me like a lot of cervical mucus for about a week. I also have this weird feeling, kind of like period cramps but WAY more mild, just a little bit of pressure, hardly even uncomfortable. Should I be expecting AF, am I ovulating? Or am I maybe pregnant?

Hmm. It's hard to know for sure! It could very well be ovulation pain. I almost always experience O pain, whether it be a a quick sharp pain or dull pressure. It could also just be your hormones regulating your body - you've been off the pill for about a month now?

Have you DTD unprotected since going off the pill? I know a lot of women on here felt pregnant within the first year of having their babies. You could always do a pregnancy test if you think that is what is going on!

Sorry I am not much help! I hope you find some answers soon- it's always annoying when our bodies do things that we don't have answers for! Good luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->