CM when ovulating!

mama et bebe

Reaction score
hey ladies i recently miscarried but im trying to concieve before my first cycle comes!! Well yesterday checked my cervix its high, open and soft! And i have EWCM however i have noticed that some of it is streaked with blood and it is pink tinged but can only see this on the toilet paper. Is this just a bit of ovulation spotting or is my cycle coming already :( x x

Hello darling I'm so sorry to hear about your loss and am sending over loads of cyber hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I too am just getting over a miscarriage that started last Thursday and like you am going to try again straight away. Not sure about your slight spotting perhaps try an OPK and see how it comes out? Either way I would defo be BDing tonight and tomorrow!! Xxx

thanks hun. So sorry for your loss too! Well been dragging the OH to bed since saturday night lol really want to catch this egg! Thats a good idea never thought of that although havent got any around the house so might just have to wait and see and drive myself crazy the next couple of weeks haha x x

post miscarriage your body will pump out all sorts of weird and wonderful stuff, believe me!! pyour cervic will open and close on an a daily if not hourly basis!!

Please take the advice of so many and take time to let your body recover properly and allow your little one to have the best chance of sticking next time and let your first period come and then once that has been and gone drag hubby off by the hair if you have to!!

until your body has re balanced itself the new lining won't have had a chance to rebuild properly etc, surely a few weeks in the whole scheme of things is not too long to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->