• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

C'mon BFP!!!

hopefully all of us have a good outcome, although i would offer to be out for this month if it allowed you all to get a bfp :) i'd sacrifice mine this time! :)

Aww your such a doll... why thank you :haha: I want ALL of Us to be pregnant so that we can be bump buddies :happydance:

:test: :test: :test: girly, when?

Awwww.
Your a little flower.
I just want a bfp for anyone.
I feel out.
Bad day lol.
Xx

im just nervous for my next cycle when i should get a bfp by my predictions eeeek!!

Saturday hopin! gives me ltos of time, although at the moe my jaws are watering :S

It'd be ace is we could all be bump buddies, comparing bumps and complaining of swollen feet or oodles of stretchmarks! :D when would u be due hopin if u were preg now? my FF says 8th feb 2011

Holy Cow mine is February 10th... LOL UGGG I'm so NOT looking forward to stretchmarks and swollen feet... GRRRR I hope my MS is'nt bad, I know the first time it was horrible... I ended up mc, then chemical in Jan 21 2010
But I feel this time its gonna stick!!

Sorry to hear your feeling bad today Beccaface... Your not out till the fat ugly you know who shows... :haha:

candy mine says feb 7th
becca dont be too sad today love i was like that yesterday just down in the dump but im feeling better today

Woop!
My predictions are both in June.
But my cycle was a little earlier.
Woopppa!
Xx

I know.
Im daft.
Its cos its getting closer.
Xxx

is im pregnant now my due date would be 9th february 2011 ---- my brothers birthday hahahahaha

if i get my bfp in june it will be the 9th march
and if in july itd be 6th april

ooohhh exciting i hope i do get my bfp as predicted tho!!

my jenny prediction was for july from a cycle in june but i wanna be a little early lol

If I am now they are way off... I was told early june/july... Who knows...

maybe cause its easier to lie about a month a lot sooner and please people?...... i wouldnt go for a reading to be honest =/ i sound like a stuck up t*at and i know its a load of fun but it angers me when people get let down by them writing a load of balls to give false hope. Sometimes they're 'right' but to be honest i believe getting pregnant if you're trying is inevitable, and they just get lucky. =/

Its for entertainment purposes only... I guess it gives people hope... Everyones time will come when God feels your ready... :)

wouldnt it be cool if we all got out BFP's and went into labor the same day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->