• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

C'mon BFP!!!

defo hopin'! exactly how i feel.

Strawberry, i didnt even know i was pregnant so god knows why i tested when i was preg with ollie, something just told me to, we wernt trying or anything either!

kenzies! yeah it would be so ace, and a bit funny too! huffin and puffing at the pc with the contractions master going trying to describe how we feel and saying were off to the hospital now LOL xx

yeah its a website that all u need to do is press spacebar at the start and finish of a contraction and it tells u how long theyre lasting (and also how far apart they are)

i was layed on the couch in labour getting ben to do it for me!

haha i never heard about the space bar thingy!!! how cool lol!!!

hmm well yeah true we did manange to bd more this cycle around ov :D and will be able to for the next 2 months as it falls on weekend and early week when oh is home more often hehe!! i was looking after a 4 month old baby in work today and oh my its made me want this so much!!! i had to go on my break and he was having a bit of a hissy fit with my co worker so i finished break early and when went to pick him up he stopped crying and just giggled at me .. was sooo sooo cute!!

oh thats cool thanks for telling me about it! i didnt have contractions with mackenzie :/

AWWWWWWW!how sweet strawberry, it makes me all broody seeing bumps and newborns all curled up in their prams!!!

:O how come kenzies?!!?! how did u know she was coming :O

i was in labour 16 1/2 hrs, had an epidural at 5cms, 2 hrs pushing no luck he wasnt moving an inch, took to thatre, failed ventouse after 3 goes, emergency section at 1.15am. 1st jan 09.

AWWWWWWW!how sweet strawberry, it makes me all broody seeing bumps and newborns all curled up in their prams!!!

i know me too we have alot of pregnant mums at the nursery their bumps change all the time!! were quite close too all the parents and its lovely they always ask when any of us are gonna have one next its been 3 years since staff member had a baby!! i said knowing our luck we will all get preg at same time and our poor boss would hate us!!lol

haha! awww! bless! i love toddlers group cause theres one about to pop next wednesday, ones about 9 weeks and ones 20 weeks gone.x

they induced me at 36 weeks because i had preeclampsia they tried the medicine for 36 hours was only 1/2 cm dialated....the did a scan and she was breech so they took her c-section.she was 4lbs 12 oz nov 8th 2006

AWWWW! bless. its so sad u had pre eclampsia... i bet that was scary :(

aww awesome id love to be able to go to a group lol!! roll on bfp's for everyone i really want to be pregnant by the end of this year!!

reeto, food time and spending time with ben time :D have a good night ladies, lots of love! updates tomorrow.xxxx

ya it was my blood pressure went up to 256/192!!! not good at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"