Co sleepers im curious??

littlelady

Reaction score
Just wandering what you ladies who co sleep do with you baby when they go to bed?? i mean i know obviously they sleep in your bed but say if little one goes to bed at 7pm and you dont go to bed till 11pm where does baby sleep for them few hours untill you get into bed cos obviously you cant leave them in a big bed alone??

I used to leave him in bed with pillows around him, but now he's moving a lot so i put him in his cot which is next to my bed and when he wakes up next time (maybe 2-3 hours later) i put him in bed with us. He wakes up a lot 4-5 times night, but if he sleep through the night I might just pick him up from the cot and put him in bed with me(naughty ,i know. I'm not very good with routine but i love co-sleeping,lol)
hope this helps

Jacob goes to bed at 9pm (just wont go any earlier) so i put him in our bed from the start then me and OH go to bed about 10-11 and join him :) He naps in our bed to just WONT go in his cot no matter what he doesnt mind being in our big bed alone yet wont go in his cot alone :wacko: but it works for us :) XxxX

I used to leave him in bed with pillows around him, but now he's moving a lot so i put him in his cot which is next to my bed and when he wakes up next time (maybe 2-3 hours later) i put him in bed with us. He wakes up a lot 4-5 times night, but if he sleep through the night I might just pick him up from the cot and put him in bed with me(naughty ,i know. I'm not very good with routine but i love co-sleeping,lol)
hope this helps

Thats what I did with my first two lo's, worked well for us too xXx
With Oliver, as he isnt very old he stays in his moses basket in the living room till we go to bed. Then I put it in the cot (which is right up next to the bed) when he wakes he comes in with us (which is usually as soon as I get into bed!)

This morning I woke up with 3 kids in the bed! lol the older two usually sleep in their own room, but do occasionally come in with us half way through the night. It was pretty cosy in there this morning :rofl: but toasty warm!

but what will you do once baby is more mobile like rolling over and crawling :S

Paige setlles in her own cot about 7, she then may wake as soon as i walk into the room at 12ish when i go to bed and she'll come in then...but sometimes sleeps til 2 -4 then comes with us then, i'm sure if when she woke we could settle her in the cot again but that would mean us settlin her and then goin out the room for 10mins.

The sooner with have a 3 bed the better! x

I have just taken my boxspring and bedframe out from under my mattress, so I do not have to worry about Alexa rolling off of the bed. So I don't have to worry about leaving her in the bed alone.

I just left hayden in the bed, once he started rolling I would put pillows, but he knew not to go towards the edge so by like 8-9mo I didn't even have to do that

When Jasmine does come into bed with me its usually in the middle of the night anyway, beforehand she goes in her cot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->