co-sleeping

marley2580

Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyone else is co-sleeping with their sprog? We've been doing it since we got home.

I mainly co-slept with Seren from birth.When she started going to bed earlier the me she would go in her crib by the bed but when she woke for a feed I'd put her in bed with me. This carried on till 7 months when I reluctantly agreed to put her in her cot in her own room.I miss it :(

we co-sleep at least half the night each night. Rhys starts off in his own room and then when he wakes up i bring him in with us.

I sleep with Caitlin. She settles a lot quicker if she falls asleep in bed first (and then move her to the cot).

i am going to do this...sort of

Im planning on putting the cot right up to my side of teh bed and wedging it between teh bed and the wall so it cant go anywhere, im not putting the side on it so that he will be right next to me but we will both have our own space.

Ive heard its much easier for breast feeding so i really want to give it ago.

Coby comes in with us half way through the night so i guess we part co sleep with him too

x

I co-slept with both my LO's when they were under a year old, then as they got bigger & there was less room they went in their own beds, & have had no problems getting them to sleep since!!

I will definately do the same again next time if baby doesn't settle well on its own!

ive been struggling with this a lot lately because as i said rhys starts off in his own bed then comes into ours half way through but because im getting bigger and rhys is getting bigger there just isnt enough room!

*note to self: buy bigger bed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->