Coach Trip

Yeah I quite like the scousers too x
Glen is growing on me now x I love how he talks to Brendan so funny x
I think either Sophia & james or the Irish girls will go tonight x

i'm gutted the scousers have gone! really liked them. really glad James & Sophia got booted off though :haha: hope it's the Irish girls tomorrow.. the tall one is horrible! x

I know I was sad to see Chris & Carmel go thought they were lovely x
yeah i agree glad James & Sophia have gone, just funny how their plan backfired lol x
I thought the Irish girls were awful & really rude. I think its jealousy why they go on about them forming 'fake' friendships & how they should go because they have been there so long x I really like Glen & Becca now & would like them to stay x I definitly think the Irish girls will go tonight as the young lad & his nan & also the sisters dont like them either x

LOVE Coach Trip! Glenn and Becka are my faves spesh Glenn bless him he's so accident-prone!

Hated those Irish 2 - glad they're gone!

really glad the Irish girls have gone, well Paula anyway, that Miko seemed alright. think it's ruined their friendship though!

only problem I can see now is that there's only a few couples on the coach, so if they bring 2 or 3 new couples on now, then they could overpower the originals. really don't want the girls or Glenn & Becca to go! x

I think the girls time will be up soon because there are 2 girls joining the coach trip tonight about the same age as Amanda & Nikki so think they may clash rather than get on well x
I think Glenn & Becca will stay a bit longer. Becca seems to be the girl everyone gets on with & Glenn.......well what can you say about Glenn lol he's funny, clumsy & a lot of people like him x

yeah i'm starting to think that Glenn & Becca could be there til the end! yeah I saw the 2 girls at the end of yesterdays episode, and I remember seeing them a while ago at the start of an episode at a vote saying something like "you're just so fake" so I can see that being aimed towards Nikki & Amanda x

Tonights episode looks like it could be an explosive one x I really dont like the new girls x

i'm not keen on them at all, they're doing the whole pretending to be ditzy act x

hahahaha from the sneak peak at mondays episode their vote has backfired on them :haha:
not overly keen on Amanda (I like Nikki) but prefer her to Kaylee & Helena x

seems like Amanda & Nikki couldn't get voted off if they tried :haha:
I miss it when it's not on at weekends! I watch the re-runs of last years series on More4 on sundays lol x

:haha: the girls got their first yellow card :p
havent they all got yellow cards now?? Which means someone will go tonight - hope its not Glen & Becca x
Does anyone know if its the last one on friday??? Its just I saw an advert for Jamie Oliver & its say starts monday at 5.30pm - Hope not I dont want it to end it doesnt feel like its been on for long.

I so want to do that drop thing they did last week, where they were just dropped from a height on to that net - looked amazing :thumbup:

yeah think every couple is on a yellow card now so someone's going, out of everyone I hope it's the new girls! I wish this series was as long as the other ones, i'll be gutted when it ends.

i've just checked the channel 4 listings & for this Friday's episode it says "It's the journey home and Brendan reminisces about the best and worst of the last 30 days on the road." :cry: not long left at all! it looks like the voting for the winners is on Thursday's episode.

I think Glenn & Becca could actually win it, it'll definitely be interesting to see x

Nooooooooooooo I dont want it to end x Looks like my nights will be spent on 4OD watching the previous series lol x

I think the brum girls will go tonight, shot themselves in the foot with the vote for the boys.
I think Glen & Becca could win in too x Hope they do anyway x

:haha: I know what you mean! wish it was a 50 day series like last year :cry:
yeah I think the girls are going tonight, they made themselves look really stupid at the vote yesterday x

oh no :( I love this programme, Iam already watching the last series on more4 and then this one too.

I really hope Glen and Becca win :D

think the plastics will go tonight

Knew they would go tonight x I'm so surprised Amanda didnt laugh in their faces lol x
Did you fine though that the girls were very similar?? - Amanda & Kaylee were the leaders & Nikki & Helena kinda just followed with what they said like lap dogs lol x

I think Glen & Becca might win too x

yeah that's very true actually :haha: and how annoyed did Amanda look when Nikki went to give them a hug! ahh not long til we find out the winner! x

o i thought i was the only person in the world who liked this...glen and becca will probably win :) yeah amandas face was like thunder when nikki went to say bye to the girls bet being a fly n the wall in their room last night wouldve been fun xx

putting this in a spoiler just in case anyone hasn't watched it yet :haha:

i'm shocked! didn't expect Chris & Maggie to win at all, they're really nice and everything but I really thought one of the original couples would've won it. really surprised that Glenn & Becca voted for them over the girls too! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->