Coach Trip

putting this in a spoiler just in case anyone hasn't watched it yet :haha:

i'm shocked! didn't expect Chris & Maggie to win at all, they're really nice and everything but I really thought one of the original couples would've won it. really surprised that Glenn & Becca voted for them over the girls too! x

I really like that they won - I loved
Chris
he was sooo funny & such a wimp lol
tbh not that suprised that Glen & Becca didnt vote for the girls, dont know why x
I'm gutted its finished x I'll be watching 4od & watching the previous series tonight lol x

I miss it already! was good watching the highlights show tonight though, made me realise how much I loved Sam & Charlie! they were brill x

what did they win? I didnt what was in the envelope

I think I heard Brendan say that it was a voucher to use on a coach trip in the future, don't know if that means a pass to get on another series, or if it's just for a coach trip of their choice lol

you won't believe what i've just found on the net though.. there's gonna be a celebrity coach trip that'll be on telly in november this year! :dance: it's going to last 3 weeks, and there's some really good couples on it too! the chuckle brothers are one couple :haha: can't wait!! x

How cool will that be?! I can't wait. What channel will it be on?

Maybe Maggie and Chris will get to go on the celebrity trip?

think it'll be on channel 4 :) that'd be hilarious lol imagine Maggie chatting up the Chuckle brothers!

did you watch Harry Hill tonight? Brendan & Glenn were on it lol so funny x

Yeah i saw glenn & brendan on harry hill lol x
A celeb version would be ace x where did you read about that? x

on wikipedia :D can't remember what I was looking for on the wiki page now, but found it at the bottom :) x

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coach_Trip#Celebrity_Coach_Trip

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/coach-trip/articles/celebrity-coach-trip

theres another link too :D

i missed harry hill, i went out :D it gets repeated though doesnt it?

yeah i'm sure it'll be repeated on ITV or ITV2, it was so funny :haha:
found it on ITV player for you just in case :) x
https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=179617

Sophiie - I agree wish Sam & Charlie had stayed till the end x

The clip that made me laugh was after they did the shooting & Sam was trying to explain about shooting & Charlie kept interupting him with things like 'country estate' or 'fox hunting' to make Sam out to be really posh :rofl: although his voice does that for him x did love them though x Sam was sooo funny x

(sam was the darked haired one wasnt he??? see I'm forgetting them already lol)

:rofl: that was so funny! and the bit where he said "I think he reminds me of my window cleaner" about one of the lads from London :haha: they'd have been brilliant if they'd gone the whole way. yeah i'm sure Sam was the dark haired one lol! x

:rofl: yeah so funny. Sam 'I'm not sure but I think he might be my window cleaner' :rofl:
I may have to watch that series again lol just to get my charlie & sam fix lol I'm so sad x

i've been watching it on channel 4 in the mornings :haha: they're putting 4 or 5 episodes a day on, i'm falling in love with Sam & Charlie all over again lol! x

they're starting the repeats of this series on more4 this afternoon, think the first episode was at 2.50pm today, so you might be able to catch those ones :) x

I missed a lot of the earlier ones so thats good. I didnt realise just what a couple of manipulative biaches amanda and nickki were!! :D
They did well to stay till the end, but half the time they made it look like other members of the group were scheming and being nasty, when in fact they were stabbing people in the back who they didnt like whilst just keeping people who massaged their egos in, like the boy couples. I also think Charlie and Sam should of stayed till the end :)

they were brilliant at scheming & getting people off the coach, and they did really well to stay until the end, but I think that's probably why they didn't win, everyone knew they were playing a game :haha:

I love watching the re-runs with Sam & Charlie in, forgot how funny they were! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->