Cocktails

Kians_Mummy

Mummy to Kian & an angel
Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys could help me please :flower:
I'm having a few drinks before I go out for my 21st (on Wednesday) and OH has bought a few drinks to make some cocktails. My favourite is the cheeky vimto. What I would like to know do you have to use WKD or can you use the cheap version, does it taste the same?

Also could you spam me come cocktail reciepes? :D :flower:

Sex on the beach, archers peach schnapps, vodka , cranberry juice and orange juice x

Oh I never thought of that one, don't think I have had it before! X

Its amazing. theres also a 'Green Skittle' Blue Cuarcuo (or however its spelled), blue taboo, lemonade, orange juice and vodka. If you put a skittle in the bottom its nicer!

Mojitos are good! Soda water, white rum, fesh lime juice, fresh mint, bit of brown sugar and ice. It's yum yum!!

I cannot drink cheeky vimto anymore. A whole bottle of port to 4 small bottles of wkd = a sicky girly :sick:

Oh Blondey! I only have one of those little bottles of Port. Was slightly annoyed, paid £2.97 for a small bottle but in Aldi there is a big bottle for £5.99 :(

Mojitos, woo woo's, I really want a cocktail now!

im sure you can just use a cheaper version of wkd, its not like you are serving it in a bar lol itll be fine

I was unsure if it would taste the same! Haha so I just bought the original WKD, I think I am going to be drunk tomorrow before I even go out!
I have:
1 bottle of WKD, 1 small bottle of port, 8 shots, small bottle of wine, 1 bottle of breezer, a bottle of wild, 2 ready made carton thingys of vodka & energy drink and a bottle of bucks fizz

I love Woo woos. Its just vodka,peach schnapps and cranberry juice. Its yum. Enjoy your cocktail making :)

Hubby always makes something called liquid cocaine, it's a bottle of vodka, bottle of cava and 4 cans of red bull. Tastes not great but does the job!!

Google 'alien brain haemorrhage' - it looks amazing :) Trust me it tastes a lot nicer than it looks but will impress your friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->