Coco cola christmas truck tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinklestar25

Reaction score
Coco cola are doing the tour of the Christmas truck again this yr and it's comic to my local town! but im at work when it's coming :-( I'm
Due to fin half hr after it's due to arrive so maybe if it stays well be able to go, just wi seeing if anyone has been to one and can tell
Me how long it stays for? thanks

How did u find out were it is? I'd low to ake my LO to go see it x

I'd love to go see it to, I very much doubt it would come here though as I live in a smallish town. :nope:

I saw this thread and thought aw pity they never come to Ireland but they are!!! Now to convince OH to go for a roadtrip for my birthday to see it!!! :)

https://www.cokezone.co.uk/home/assets/xmas11/trucktour.jsp

Just found this for the ladies who wanted to know x

Wooooohoooooo its coming to Belfast, and the place it is coming to is only a 1/2 hour walk from my house :happydance::happydance::happydance:

We're gonna see the Coca-Cola Truck

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

its literally just a truck LOL. i remember they did it last year and people were dead disappointed!

It was in Leicster Square when I was visiting London last year and I got pics :) I loved it!! :) Now I have to decide to I go to Cork (2 hours drive) or Galway (4-4.5 hours drive) to see it...we could do both lol :)

It was in Leicster Square when I was visiting London last year and I got pics :) I loved it!! :) Now I have to decide to I go to Cork (2 hours drive) or Galway (4-4.5 hours drive) to see it...we could do both lol :)

Can you show us the pics ?? :flower:

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/evillilsheep/christmastruck.jpg

They were singing carols and playing music and stuff. It was bloody freezing and snowing at the time and i was liek a little kid, I just kept squealing "oooh it's Christmas!!!"

They were singing carols and playing music and stuff. It was bloody freezing and snowing at the time and i was liek a little kid, I just kept squealing "oooh it's Christmas!!!"

Ohhhhhh I cant wait, it looks well cool :thumbup:

It's coming to Bournemouth on a day that me and the Mr are free with LO :happydance: we were going to go to the xmas market that day anyway!

oooooo I'm well excited!!!!!!

Theres a few quite close to us but we decided to go a little further a field so we can make it on a weekend :D

Cant wait to show Livvy xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back