Coenzyme Q10

Laummatt

Reaction score
Hiya

I juat have a quick question. Has anyone used this to help with womb lining. I have a very light period every month and am curious if this could be beneficial? If so what dose and when can I take it in the cycle?

Thanks!!

After my mc last cycle and a chem a couple of cycles before that Ive started using Raspberry leaf and Bee Pollen (contains the Q10) to help with my lining, Im getting pregnant easy just not keeping them!:wacko: Not even sure I have a problem in that department, but it cant hurt me at this stage till I can get into see the gyno. Im usure of how much to take as Im taking it in the form of Bee Pollen, is there any directions for a recommended daily does on the package?

My AF has been quite light for some years, but became worryingly so after my m/c last June, only about 2 days, and very watery. Last cycle, I started taking CoQ10 as I read it could help with the lining, but low dose as I didn't know the right one (30mg/day). Last AF was much better, three days, with first one quite heavy and no more watery, but don't know whether it is just AF finally getting back to normal or whether it can be attributed to the Q10. Then I read that it can also help with the quality of eggs, but dosage should be 600mg.... it seemed very high, but I read that there was no recorded risk with high dosage, so started taking that at the start of this cycle. We'll see.

Hi

Thanks very much. I have started the 30mg tablets but can I take it all through the cycle? Or just till ovulation? We'll see if it makes any difference. I read that mine have bee pollen in and have already thought about getting some red raspberry tea but just cant face town this week!!

Im totally confused what to do as off BCP for a while now and my cycles have resumed back to normal length I just ov late and have a short LP now... weird... and frustrating as had no problem before.. ohh well, going to try acu too.

Good luck and have a lovely Xmas x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->