cold belly?

Sunshinel

Reaction score
Really weird question, but I always have a very cold belly to the touch didn't before I was pregnant. Why is this perhaps?

My friend had this- but then found out she had really hot hands not a cold belly! (she only noticed it when she rubbed her superheated hands on her tummy) Something to do with the extra blood flow pooling in her extremities? could that be it?

I'm the other way round, I can be freezing cold but my bump feels like a hot water bottle! Funny as when I'm often cold and my OH is too hot, therefore he's convinced the baby is a little boy taking after him!! x x

All 3 pregnancies now I have had a cold bump :wacko: not sure why x

I've always had a cold belly - even when I would lie in the sauna it would take forever to heat up and by that time I was too hot and left. It never even heated up when I was exercising. I'm an apple shape pre-pregnancy and carry most of my fat on my tummy so just assumed that because there was extra fat there, I was kept cool and well insulated.
(not suggesting you have fat on your belly!)

my tummy feel cold when touched also. is it normal? i am worried

It might be because it's sticking out further so the cold air can get to it :haha:

It might be because it's sticking out further so the cold air can get to it :haha:

Haha! 😂 just lol'd at this.

Sorry OP no answer for you I'm afraid, sounds fairly Common tho? X

Sounds normal. My belly is always like a radiator though :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh