Cold remedies

vickytoria88

Reaction score
Ok I've had a old for ages. Before I found out I was pregnant I was dosed up on cold and flu tablets. What should I take now, can't take much more of feeling crap

Paracetamol, honey and lemon or if you are near a boots they have their own brand kind of lemsip which only has paracetamol in it.

Yep thats your lot, you can also put vicks or olbas in hot water in a bowl, put a towel over your head over the bowl and inhale, or just use it on a tissue. No decongestants though or ibuprofen

keep drinking loads of water as well, it will help shift the congestion. sleep at an angle if you can (practice for 3rd tri heartburn) as that will help the crap drain from your sinuses, too.

Hold a hair dryer in front of your face on warm and try to breath deeply, I was doing this a few times a day and it seemed to really help, Dr Google told me it was hot enough to kill the common cold!

love dr.google!!! Except when it comes to pregnancy :/

benedryl is safe to take to dry you up and so is any paracetamol cold med, or tylenol cold medication is safe to take whist pregnant. if u dont want a combo sudafed is safe, so try paracetamol and sudefed with loads of fluids..feel better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->