cold ?

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
Charlies had a cold and a bit of a cough the last 4 days and it really hasnt seemed to of botherd him but last night at 2am he woke up crying not a real screaming cry but he was just doing a whingy cry all night hed keep falling asleep and then waking up crying again it was like he was tired but couldnt sleep and hes still doing it this morning he feels quiet hot too, do you think this is just due to his cold he doesnt seem happy. I havnt been able to get much sleep cos he wont stop it :-( xxx

Could it be a stuffy nose - because my LO is the same with one. Goes back to sleep after decongesting as he can breathe easier. Does he have a fever? Have you given him calpol (it's ok from 2 m+)?

Could it be a stuffy nose - because my LO is the same with one. Goes back to sleep after decongesting as he can breathe easier. Does he have a fever? Have you given him calpol (it's ok from 2 m+)?

yeah maybe it could be his nose thats irritating him it is stuffy he cheeks were quiet red too and felt hot ive given him some calpol and he seems to of cooled down abit now and he seems a bit better xxx

Ok - red cheeks can also be teething - if it is, the calpol should sort that out too.

yes i think he has started teething too he allways wants to bite allways dribbling but also he hasnt had a poo since yesterday afternoon and thats strange for him maybe thats irritating him too

Yeah, but that can be quite normal with the poo. If he's brest fed you find they suddenly only start going every few days (just the system settling down and them using all of what they are getting).

Seth was like that with his virus. He was refusing food too and since he's been quite clingy. Im sure its nothing hun but if you're worried give your docs a call? Might put your mind at rest if he gets checked over.

xxx

Yeah, but that can be quite normal with the poo. If he's brest fed you find they suddenly only start going every few days (just the system settling down and them using all of what they are getting).

thanks, yeah he is breastfed and has normally had a poo every nappy change during the day so its very strange for him xx

Seth was like that with his virus. He was refusing food too and since he's been quite clingy. Im sure its nothing hun but if you're worried give your docs a call? Might put your mind at rest if he gets checked over.

xxx

thanks the doctor is going to phone me back as charlie keeps going really really hot today aswell so need to put my mind at rest he seems really clingy too will only seem to fall asleep on me but hes feeding ok xxx

Yeah Seths temperature kept going up and down too. One minute he was hot then the next he was fine.

Im sure its just a bug :) let us know when you hear from the docs :)

xxx

Yeah Seths temperature kept going up and down too. One minute he was hot then the next he was fine.

Im sure its just a bug :) let us know when you hear from the docs :)

xxx

i spoke to the doctor he said to give them a ring tomoz if it gets worse or if its the same by thursday ring them then and to keep giving him calpol, hes till moaning hes been groaning all day now xx

we ended up taking him to the emergency doctors last night had a 2 hour wait didnt get home till 3am :hissy: because i phoned the nhs and the nurse said i should take him in to be checked when we got back he would only sleep on my chest so i had to sleep like that he had about 5 hours sleep but hes woke up crying again and hasnt stopped since he woke up , i just want him to get better im so tired and hate seeing him in a mood i couldnt even get a smile ou of him yesterday :hissy:

Were they able to shed any light coz? Poor little mite.

Were they able to shed any light coz? Poor little mite.

no it was a bit of a waste of time tbh he told me to carry on giving the calpol and see how is is today , hes stopped the moaning now a bit hes chewing his fist watching the tv lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->