colostrum 9dpo!!

babn2

Reaction score
hi can anyone help im 9dpo and i just noticed colostrum coming out of my bb ive never had this before, i got bfn though anyone one else had this then got bfp!!!

thanks ladies x

omg we are in the same boat. im 7 dpo and noticed colostrum from both my boobs two days ago. im going to test this weekend. i know its wayyy early for me to have colostrum if i am pregnant

omg we are in the same boat. im 7 dpo and noticed colostrum from both my boobs two days ago. im going to test this weekend. i know its wayyy early for me to have colostrum if i am pregnant

hi i think i replied to u in another room and said ive never had colostrum lol now tonight i have (ironic) haha.....ive never had it before i had lo 4 and half years ago and i never bf so i dont know whats goin on with this, i did a one step test a cheap one and bfn so confused :wacko:

hi i think i replied to u in another room and said ive never had colostrum lol now tonight i have (ironic) haha.....ive never had it before i had lo 4 and half years ago and i never bf so i dont know whats goin on with this, i did a one step test a cheap one and bfn so confused :wacko:

haha. i remember you replying to my post. im confused as well. i've never been pregnant before, if im not pregnant now, so im so weirded out. i dont know why i have it all of a sudden.

ha yh me too im intrigued as never had or not noticed it before, im hoping its a good sign for us but i got bfn but i will try with a frer or superdrug tomoz, not been to bed no point now up at 7, the adrenalin kicked in, hate this waiting about ha ha

ha yh me too im intrigued as never had or not noticed it before, im hoping its a good sign for us but i got bfn but i will try with a frer or superdrug tomoz, not been to bed no point now up at 7, the adrenalin kicked in, hate this waiting about ha ha

I hope it means two BFP's too! haha. its so weird. i hate waiting as well. if im not pregnant then i dont know what the heck is going on. I have an appointment next week to get my boobs checked out and possibly get a blood test if AF doesnt show.

i know its strange, i got another bfp and all crampy so its prob my body playing tricks on me (typical) i shouldnt test really but i knew i wud ha ha/.....fx u are preggo and the colostrum is a sign of bfp !!!

U got a bfp?!!!!!! How many do are u??

sorry i meant to put bfn not bfp on the brain, still egtting colostrom but bfn so just in limbo for the min

haha. i was so excited for you and was thinking that its still hope for me. lol. i talked to a nurse at my doctors office and she said not to squeeze anymore colostrum out because it may do more harm then good and she also went on to say that she doesnt think that i am pregnant. :cry: and that it would be too early for colostrum if i was pregnant. well i say every woman is different and i did research and saw that some women got colostrum at 3 or 4 weeks and didnt know they were pregnant until they saw that and thats what made them test and they got a BFP. so there is still hope for us!

i broke down and took a test this morning and got a BFN! blah. hopefully its because it's still too early. im only 8 DPO. i used my last test so now i have to run out and get more. :dohh:

U got a bfp?!!!!!! How many do are u??

sorry i meant to put bfn not bfp on the brain, still egtting colostrom but bfn so just in limbo for the min

haha. i was so excited for you and was thinking that its still hope for me. lol. i talked to a nurse at my doctors office and she said not to squeeze anymore colostrum out because it may do more harm then good and she also went on to say that she doesnt think that i am pregnant. :cry: and that it would be too early for colostrum if i was pregnant. well i say every woman is different and i did research and saw that some women got colostrum at 3 or 4 weeks and didnt know they were pregnant until they saw that and thats what made them test and they got a BFP. so there is still hope for us!

i broke down and took a test this morning and got a BFN! blah. hopefully its because it's still too early. im only 8 DPO. i used my last test so now i have to run out and get more. :dohh:

aww im 9dpo and still too early i never learn 5 year ago i took frer 12dpo and was very faint the line looked orange not pink, so why im doin it earlier and earlier these days is beyond me lol, but if i have tests i have to use them....................As for the colostrom ive googled it and same as u some people got it before bfp...........least we should know either way this time next week, officially hate tww lol

Hi girls I just wanna come to you and share my experience on colostrum during the tww...

I noticed a drip or two comes out of each nipple when squeezed softly and was sure I was pregnant because when else would something like this happen, right? well, AF came that cycle on time and quite heavy (I believe it to be a chemical but nobody will ever know for sure) aaanyways...I still have this happening a year later!

I suggest you both get your prolactin levels checked, whether or not you end up with BFPs. It could mean you have a benign brain tumor that needs medication treatment. My levels came back fine, but it still happens and doctors are no longer concerned. It's just a hormonal imbalance and lots of things can cause it such as medications, sexual stimulation to breasts, stress, etc. and is actually quite common in anybody (infants and men can also experience this!?)

So, as much as I'm hoping you girls get BFPs I just wanted to let you know that it just may be a fluke of the female body, along with everything else we consider early symptoms :hugs:

Hi girls I just wanna come to you and share my experience on colostrum during the tww...

I noticed a drip or two comes out of each nipple when squeezed softly and was sure I was pregnant because when else would something like this happen, right? well, AF came that cycle on time and quite heavy (I believe it to be a chemical but nobody will ever know for sure) aaanyways...I still have this happening a year later!

I suggest you both get your prolactin levels checked, whether or not you end up with BFPs. It could mean you have a benign brain tumor that needs medication treatment. My levels came back fine, but it still happens and doctors are no longer concerned. It's just a hormonal imbalance and lots of things can cause it such as medications, sexual stimulation to breasts, stress, etc. and is actually quite common in anybody (infants and men can also experience this!?)

So, as much as I'm hoping you girls get BFPs I just wanted to let you know that it just may be a fluke of the female body, along with everything else we consider early symptoms :hugs:

Thank you so much for the info! I have a doctors appointment next week to check and see whats going on with my bbs. Thanks again!

I get this every now and again. I have never had this and a bfp in the same cycle. :( every time I have fallen pregnant I feel completely normal with no symptoms. I don't get symptoms until around 8 weeks along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->