Colour if waters leaking...

Emsy26

Mum of 4 & Wife-To-Be xx
Reaction score
If your waters are slowly leaking and you put a pad on, what colour would the leakage on the pad be?

Cheers girls xx

mines started leaking when i was sitting on toilet, it was clear. then about 2hrs later i got the big gush lol

When my waters went it was clear too

If its a yellowy colour or green tinged you should contact delvery suite or your mw chick :)

It is a yellowy colour but it doesn't smell like urine. Smells kinda sweet. Only filled one pad so far, since this morning. x

Oh that sweet smell deffo sounds like your waters have gone, could be the hind waters. My waters were broken for eight weeks, and on some pads it does look yellow cos of the gel that absorbs it.

Forgive the niavity, but what's the difference between waters and hind waters..?

Also, Emsy26, what pads are you using out of curiousty? I've been experiencing a similar thing, altho it isn't every day but today and last night has been noticably more and now actually *feels* like something is leaking iykwim - it's not just a case of go to the loo and oh look, somethings there - I can kinda feel it coming out.

I can feel it trickling also. I use tena lady xx

Also to not faille's question whats difference between the two waters? Lol xx

Emsy chick, i would deffo contact your midwife or hospital day unit. It sounds to me like it could be your waters! Exciting stuff, but if it is.........how dare you beat me!! :rofl: xx

Oh trickling, how exciting, I would deffo give them a ring. Hind waters are up the tops as in behind the baby, it is still your waters but like I said at the back, you tend to get a trickle with that rather than the gush, however it could be the rest and baby's head is down low and plugging it (for want of a better word).

Faille it sounds like your may of gone too.

Girls honestly get checked out, the mw's would rather see you and it not be your waters, than you not be seen and sit and worry. Besides some hospitals have a policy of 24-48 hours after waters breaking they administer antibiotics as the risk of infection increases, so go on call them.

Call MW hun,it sounds like your waters have gone :)

I think I am going to be the last April mummy still preggers because LO just doesn't want to budge at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->