Come and chat about your broodiness and skip TTC hopefully **Lucky thread**

hey, sorry to gatecrash with questions.

I dont understand how lots of you have a confirmed TTC date but are currently NTNP?

isnt that TTC without all the stress etc so why would you have an official date,
what i mean is what will you do differently on the official date if you're already having unprotected sex?

Sorry just don't understand it:wacko:

I use withdrawal method, sadly OH is pretty good at it :'(
but can always hope for a happy accident.

When your TTC you usually chart and take OPK's that tell you when you've ovulated and just BD around that time. So thats actually trying.

NTNP is your not trying to get pregnant but your not preventing it either, so what will be will be.

My oh uses withdrawal aswell - but i wouldnt say thats preventing cos 9 times out of 10 it doesnt work xx

I suppose everyones different but when I'm starting to TTC i'm just going to have sex, if it was taking a while then I'd look at options.

If done properly withdrawals actually pretty safe, obviously i wouldnt condone it to someone who really doesnt want to get pregnant, but its almost as reliable as condoms if done properly according to doctors ive spoken to, and read a bit about it

There's sperm in pre-cum.
They're fast little buggers and if they want to get you, they will lol x

Yeah I do agree you have to be prepared to get pregnant to use withdrawal.

But I've used it for nearly 4 years with my OH and never an issue

well My OH is so crap lol he has just told me he doesnt want any more babies for a while, kinda crap cause it now means i have to wait 4 years to have my next one :(

can i join i hope to ttc july 2011 and will be coming off bcp about march/april 2011 xx

Rachy you're LO's still young (she's gorgeous btw :D) you never know as she grows up he might miss the baby stage and want to TTC sooner!

i know its just i wanted a brother or sister for her round with not to big of an age gap :( and as i am going to uni next september and its a 4 year course it will be hard to have another baby before the end xx

Hey Iam Ally =] we are going to TTC
come oct-nov 2010 but we are ntnp​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"