Come and chat about your broodiness and skip TTC hopefully **Lucky thread**

What is going on with the weather it cant decide if its raining or sunny :shrug:
Hope everyone is ok

xx

I know! Weather here's iffy too. I need to cut the grass in the front and the back yards ... can't do it if it's raining! Grrrrr!

i'm being subjected to the football - i was meant to go food shopping but watching the marathon made me feel tired (well thats my excuse anyway)

xx

It ios gorgweous weather here today, perfect for the marathon too I reckon, Nice and warm (20°C)

Just finished cutting the grass both front and back. Now having a much-deserved break before we cook supper :)

Had lunch with my family and then my mums friend came round to tell us all about her holiday and grandkids thus making my mum get that look that says i need to reproduce soon

Had lunch with my family and then my mums friend came round to tell us all about her holiday and grandkids thus making my mum get that look that says i need to reproduce soon

My mum's against me reproducing at the moment!

My dad keeps asking when i'm going to make him a grandad - Parents :haha:

i find its even worse when you really want to be parents anyway and its either not right or not happening, we've been NTNP for 3 months now, and i'm going crazy every tww

Add me to NTNP- but it may be a while. It looks like I have to convince DH still.

A friend of mine will get pregnant and she'll go "well don't bring any of that round here" XD

well i know im like 5 days or something till testig but did a test today and got BFN :( dont think it will be this month :( xxx

Lol, i let on the my OH that "i come on this forum often now to come talk with broody ladies like myself", he accepted that and said we're all mad and laughed, he is sweet sometimes my OH.

Lol, i let on the my OH that "i come on this forum often now to come talk with broody ladies like myself", he accepted that and said we're all mad and laughed, he is sweet sometimes my OH.

I haven't felt right telling my OH about the site yet, i know i probably could and he'd just shrug it off, but now i'm a little scared i kept it like a secret from him for too long

I haven't felt right telling my OH about the site yet, i know i probably could and he'd just shrug it off, but now i'm a little scared i kept it like a secret from him for too long

Id tell him hun!!

I never told OH I was on it either, Ive been on it since 2008...I was previously babyblues2....

I used this website, to rant and rave about my OH, his family, my family etc..

Anyway, he found it one day when randomly looking on google and saw all the posts and went mad!! Anyway to save him seeing alllll my threads I dissabled my account....long story short I made a new account (he knows now....!)

:thumbup:

Hi all! Im new here :)

I am going to TTC from July 2010!

What does NTNP, tww and BFN mean girls??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->