Come and chat about your broodiness and skip TTC hopefully **Lucky thread**

Not trying not preventing, two week wait, and big fat negative. Welcome xx

Lol, i let on the my OH that "i come on this forum often now to come talk with broody ladies like myself", he accepted that and said we're all mad and laughed, he is sweet sometimes my OH.

I haven't felt right telling my OH about the site yet, i know i probably could and he'd just shrug it off, but now i'm a little scared i kept it like a secret from him for too long

My OH doesnt know I come on here. He would probably think I was crazy! Lol.

xxx

So I stopped my birth control last month on the 28, had a withdrawl bleed, and haven't had a period yet. I can't stop hoping that I might somehow be pregnant!

My OH doesnt know I come on here. He would probably think I was crazy! Lol.

xxx

I kept coming on b&b from my OH for about a week and then told him and now if sees me on the laptop he'll say "Alright, baby and bumper?" or "Are you baby and bumping?" lol.

I'm having a terrrrrrrrribly broody few days at the moment. I held and played with a 7 month old girl at the weekend and she was stunning. I then went to a baby shower and melted over bibs and baby grows. Got home and jumped on OH, lol.

Arghhhhh it's so frustrating.

And Jill, good luck for a BFP!

definitely feeling broody today, have made my bracelet which is supposed to be a fertility aid, Its got my Kokopelli on it and i keep rubbing it, i probably sound a bit crazy, but he's a fertility god and i figure what have i got to lose

Having a tough day over here :(

Everyone keeps saying to me "ooooh you should have another", "oooh when do you want another?", "itll be a big age gap soon".

A its none of your beeswax and B GET LOSTTT.

Haha feel a bit PMT today :)

But its tough having everyone else tell me we should do it and not actually being able to!

x

Yeah, i get more annoyed that everyone tells me not to now that i miscarried. They're like see it wasnt the right time, your not meant to be a mum yet. Wait.

I DONT WANT TO WAIT :rofl:

:hugs: hun xx

:hugs: I can imagine that'd be hard hun Im sorry people are like that with you :(

People should just learn to keep their gobs shut eh?

x

Yeah, its like you dont know what i think so dont try and tell me what i can and cant do.

Im the type of person if someone tells me not to do something i'll more than likely do it.

Get into a lot of a trouble though sometimes :rofl:

I need your advice anyway - this weekend im due :witch: on friday, but i'm going out with Flowerfairy, caitlinsmummy, and dizzyspells this weekend so dont wanna be on. I think i might take 3 days of my old microgynon to postpone it. Sound like a bad idea?? x

Having a tough day over here :(

Everyone keeps saying to me "ooooh you should have another", "oooh when do you want another?", "itll be a big age gap soon".

A its none of your beeswax and B GET LOSTTT.

Haha feel a bit PMT today :)

But its tough having everyone else tell me we should do it and not actually being able to!

x

Hi can I join this thread?

If I had a pound for everytime someone asked me when we were going to have another I would be a very rich lady. Its seems as soon as your child hits 18 months thats all they ask.
And the people who matter like OH (obviously) and my mum keep telling me I should wait.

NTNP......hopefully I can skip TTC :winkwink:

Waiting on AF right now, it's late....CD39 ..11 days late, testing thursday morning!
fingers crossed for me :winkwink:

Are you usually very reg hun? Fingers crossed for you!

xx

Yeah, its like you dont know what i think so dont try and tell me what i can and cant do.

Im the type of person if someone tells me not to do something i'll more than likely do it.

Get into a lot of a trouble though sometimes :rofl:

I need your advice anyway - this weekend im due :witch: on friday, but i'm going out with Flowerfairy, caitlinsmummy, and dizzyspells this weekend so dont wanna be on. I think i might take 3 days of my old microgynon to postpone it. Sound like a bad idea?? x

Nah I used to do it when I went on holidays or for a night out just popstpone it for a abit, as long as its not every month you'll be fine :) x

hi girls! im having a serious bout of broodiness at the minute! I went home to Ireland at the weekend and met my cousins son who is 5months old for the first time! He was absolutely gorgeous and just sat on my knee smiling at me!!
so i got home and again all i can think about is wanting a child with OH!! even OH felt a tad broody when he saw him too!!
i just dont want to wait anymore! i want it to happen now lol!! Altho i am now 14days late for AF and it will be 2 weeks on sunday since i took a test!!

oh gods i need you to test so i can relax about it, i'm so excited and nervous for you.

Hey do you mind if I join in? I've been so broody since James was about two weeks old, I really want to be pregnant again now! Lol. We're going to try in the new year I'm hoping!!

I think this is a "the more the merrier kind of thread" so welcome on board

:wave:

Hi hun :)

Ooooo getting excited now for saturday. Going out in Halifax with three girls off here :)
Flowerfairy, Dizzyspells, Caitlinsmummy and maybe xxxJacxxx :happydance:

Cant wait, just had my hair cut and nails done :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"