Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I really have no idea why. I am feeling abit under the weather but surely it wouldn't shoot up that much would it? Xx

I did test this morn also I swear I can see something xx

Screenshot_20181105-083229_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181105-083247_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181105-083305_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181105-083335_Gallery.jpg

I feel like I see something on the cassette and frer tdog!

I took the cb and cheapie opk and both are now negative. But and this is really tmi and I am so sorry to be putting this but your the only people I can ask about it....here goes.....so when I peed to take the opks, fmu, I had cm hanging from me right down into the loo ( sorry!) Is this EWCM? I don't have any infection or anything. But if it is ewcm I'd of thought my opks would be positive or at least flashing. But both completely negative. So confused this cycle

I feel like I see something on the cassette and frer tdog!

I took the cb and cheapie opk and both are now negative. But and this is really tmi and I am so sorry to be putting this but your the only people I can ask about it....here goes.....so when I peed to take the opks, fmu, I had cm hanging from me right down into the loo ( sorry!) Is this EWCM? I don't have any infection or anything. But if it is ewcm I'd of thought my opks would be positive or at least flashing. But both completely negative. So confused this cycle

Oh I'm glad someone else maybe can see something :haha:

That might be sticky cm but you can have ewcm or wet for couple days or a while after ovulation, sometime I have ewcm in the tww xx

Oh and my temp has dropped below cover line about aswell xx

@tdog I can see something, especially on the cassette one!

@Kaymumof2 have you taken your temp since then to check if you’ve got a fever? Could explain the massive spike. Though if you’re getting stretchy CM it could all be ovulation related!

I think the milestones like Christmas can be difficult when you’re TTC. When we started trying back in May, I was hopeful that I’d be pregnant by Christmas. Seems pretty unlikely for me now!

Kay - I’m thinking you could have ovulated yesterday! I sometimes ovulate 48 hours after first positive opk.

Tdog- good luck with testing. I can’t see anything yet.

AFM: I’m 8dpo and still haven’t tested...Very proud of myself haha! Temp has gone back up...will see what tomorrow’s temp says and decide whether to test or not!

5642407F-987F-4E60-A650-6295F7A6101C.jpeg

Laurarebecca your chart looks very good! And super timing too. Fx for you.

Afm I'm very excited: got my first ewcm ever... so I'm on the train on the way to dear donor, although I never ovulate so early but just in case. Who knew cm could bring so much joy lol..

@laurarebecca1 very restrained of you! Temps are looking good, fx for the testing!

@Nima good luck with the donor!
Thank you dear! I just discovered he now lives in the same building as a very good friend of mine, so i will also get to meet this friend, very happy about that .

@laurarebecca1 yey for holding back on testing :) more will power than me :rofl: xx

@Nima good luck with the donor :) :dust: xx

I no I no I did test again but have loads so they screaming at me :haha: xx

Screenshot_20181105-134239_Gallery.jpg

I ordered them answer tests from Amazon got 4 boxes one got delivered the other day so I thought strange not getting sent out so emailed them, she said that they had a new member of staff so she just getting use to it, got a email again today saying she went to send them out and they had sold out so getting a refund and I didn't realise they were 25 miu so frer it is then :haha: xx

Thanks jelly i do feel ill today. Achy all over and sore throat but no temp at the moment so who knows? This cycle has been weird from the start. Just wanna get onto the next one now. You must be so frustrated by now. Would have been lovely to get a bfp for Christmas. Maybe we'll get a miracle!

Laura thank you! I actually have no idea when I o this cycle that's if I did at all. But if I have O then I've not dtd enough well done for resisting testing!

Just done this pic taken within 3 mins, I have cramping now tho my usual a week before af due to start :cry: xx

Screenshot_20181105-192316_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->