Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Sorry tdog, but don't count yourself out yet, it's still very very early. I hope the cramps go away. Hugs.

@tdog Have you done an OPK today? I only ask because I was cramping a week before my AF should have been due and that is when I actually ovulated it turns out..

Dang negative.. Well I hope the cramping is just from uterus stretches for baby haha!

OMG @laurarebecca1 I do see it mine is literally the same when inverted :) but deffo see that xx

Ahh I’m glad it’s not just me...going to FRER it in the morning and hope it’s not an evap. The fact I can see it inverted is making me think... I want to go to sleep now haha so I can get up and test!

Ahh I’m glad it’s not just me...going to FRER it in the morning and hope it’s not an evap. The fact I can see it inverted is making me think... I want to go to sleep now haha so I can get up and test!

I was like that when I could see on inverted I was excited can't wait to see your next test I'm going to also do one in morn :) oh fingers crossed told you that may have been implantation dip :) xx

Ladies please tell me you see that my eyes ain't going :loopy: I no it's late but something said to test :haha: who am I kidding when do I need a reason to test lol xx

20181106_010241.jpg Screenshot_20181106-011024_Gallery.jpg

Laura omg I see that really clearly! So excited to see the next one!

Tdog I see a line on yours too! Good luck with todays test!

AFM ff still hadn't confirmed O with my temps but gave me the option to change it and go by my positive opks/monitor which I did. So now it's put me as 3dpo. Anyone else swapped ff from temps to opk data instead?

I know I'm out anyway as didn't dtd enough. DH was ill through most of it. Managed a couple of time's but needed more to be covered especially as it was never 100%clear when I od (if I did) grrr I'm so down today. Frustrated with my body!

Laura omg I see that really clearly! So excited to see the next one!

Tdog I see a line on yours too! Good luck with todays test!

AFM ff still hadn't confirmed O with my temps but gave me the option to change it and go by my positive opks/monitor which I did. So now it's put me as 3dpo. Anyone else swapped ff from temps to opk data instead?

I know I'm out anyway as didn't dtd enough. DH was ill through most of it. Managed a couple of time's but needed more to be covered especially as it was never 100%clear when I od (if I did) grrr I'm so down today. Frustrated with my body!

Awww hunni :hugs: our bodies like to mess with us and we get so frustrated ttc and stressed :( I have changed it a few time to see what it says and it's always a day or 2 out xx

So fed up right now plus I don't really know when af is due now. I think next cycle I'll try a more relaxed approach. No temping opks etc see if that helps. Bet it won't though lol xx

This is how it looks now that I've changed it from temp results to opk results

Screenshot_20181106-073817.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member