Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Thank you ladies I'm always paranoid you'd think after 5 pregnancies 4 living that I'd be more relaxed but never the case :haha: xx

@Gemma James welcome :hi: fingers crossed for you this month tbh I've never said this as it sounded stupid but from the moment I ovulated to the day I got the :bfp: I had a feeling I was, i just didn't want to get my hopes up I felt so weird afterwards, I had a few cramps here and their after o but nothing like I have previous cycles, my temps were up and down like a yoyo never new what was going on lol xx
Tdog on what dpo did you get your first bfp?

Does anyone know what miu these are ? Doesn’t say in the leaflet.

I’m not using frer unless something faint on an ic test, last cycles indent was a joke !

8C5C5869-E9E2-478B-A62B-18D44E8E921E.jpeg

Ladies look top this morn bottom just :) xx

PicsArt_11-17-10.27.53.jpg

Also found this on their website think the numbers a load of rubbish, I wanted to look as I was worrying why I was still getting 1-2 weeks but my line are getting darker so need to stop worrying I need to give my head a wobble :haha: xx

Screenshot_20181117-220419_Drive.jpg

I’d like to join af due in 5 days but took this looks like an indent ughh cingrats to you all

E5BA8A13-2043-42C4-A9C0-43A772C109BA.jpeg F0272285-D0D6-473D-B9DA-D8BE2BEA77D4.jpeg

Thank you ladies I'm always paranoid you'd think after 5 pregnancies 4 living that I'd be more relaxed but never the case :haha: xx

@Gemma James welcome :hi: fingers crossed for you this month tbh I've never said this as it sounded stupid but from the moment I ovulated to the day I got the :bfp: I had a feeling I was, i just didn't want to get my hopes up I felt so weird afterwards, I had a few cramps here and their after o but nothing like I have previous cycles, my temps were up and down like a yoyo never new what was going on lol xx
I've felt exactly the same tdog ever since ovulation weird if I'm not pregnant. I'm 7dpo today I might just test for the hell of it how many dpo were u when you found out u were pregnant because Ivery seen some people get vvfls at 7dpo 8dpo I want to be that person lol sorry for tmi I found a tiny spot of brown blood when I wiped last night I'm hoping it's a good sign x

I've felt exactly the same tdog ever since ovulation weird if I'm not pregnant. I'm 7dpo today I might just test for the hell of it how many dpo were u when you found out u were pregnant because Ivery seen some people get vvfls at 7dpo 8dpo I want to be that person lol sorry for tmi I found a tiny spot of brown blood when I wiped last night I'm hoping it's a good sign x
Thanks for letting me join the conversation x

Hey ladies. Counting today as 1dpo to be safe, I think I felt my ov yesterday morning. Bd’d again last night :) here’s to no testing unless AF is late! Should be due 29th. I go for bloods cd21 too
Hi mumof2onetube I'm 7dpo and counting lol this wait is killing me x

Just done a test bfn :( 7dpo

20181118_111109.jpg

That could be implantation so you wouldn't get a positive until 2-3 days after suspected implantation I got my first very faint positive 9dpo, with my 3rd I got my first faint at 7dpo finger crossed for you eeee I'm all excited for you :haha: xx

That could be implantation so you wouldn't get a positive until 2-3 days after suspected implantation I got my first very faint positive 9dpo, with my 3rd I got my first faint at 7dpo finger crossed for you eeee I'm all excited for you :haha: xx
Thanks I really hope it's my time I did another test I'm such a poas addict lol the middle one is a ovulation test x

20181118_112503.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"