Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Lol I tried that last month before we conceived and he just wanted his t :rofl: xx
he's already prewarned that he better be into it if not he better pretend he's into it :rofl:
he was a good boy and said he doesn't have to pretend, well trained :lol:

We’re under a severe snow storm watch, my OH works out of town... I’m afraid he won’t make it home tonight :cry: the roads are already terrible and it’s only just started

he's already prewarned that he better be into it if not he better pretend he's into it :rofl:
he was a good boy and said he doesn't have to pretend, well trained :lol:

:rofl: I like your style :haha: xx

We’re under a severe snow storm watch, my OH works out of town... I’m afraid he won’t make it home tonight :cry: the roads are already terrible and it’s only just started

Oh no hunni that's crap :cry: hope he gets home safe when he can :) xx

Morning ladies how are we all today? Xx

Morning tdog
2dpo today and loads of ewcm this am which is strange ! You saw I got a solid smiley and positive on cheap opk on weds so no idea what’s with the ewcm. Only time will tell.
What were your symptoms by dpo ?

Morning @tdog same old here! Still bleeding at the same level. I’m going to spend the next few weeks really focusing on my diet and exercise to get the PCOS under control and go from there I think.

@Momof2onetube did he get home okay? I love snow but we don’t get loads where I am so I imagine the novelty wears off when you’re getting massive snow storms that prevent people from getting where they need to be!

Morning tdog
2dpo today and loads of ewcm this am which is strange ! You saw I got a solid smiley and positive on cheap opk on weds so no idea what’s with the ewcm. Only time will tell.
What were your symptoms by dpo ?

I didn't really have any symptoms tbh just very wet down their (tmi sorry) I normally have sore boobs after o but i had nothing xx

I didn't really have any symptoms tbh just very wet down their (tmi sorry) I normally have sore boobs after o but i had nothing xx

My boobs feel fine so far and same I’m unusually wet for 2dpo. I just know this tww is going to drag ! I have 20 ics in my cupboard screaming my name!!

Hey tdog, after a few unsure tests, this mornings was negative, I'm still feeling off, im 10dpo now, I'm not feeling hopeful anymore ♡

@mme The tww always dragged it was a pain but yea I mean extremely wet thinking I had peed myself LMAO xx

@HLx Sorry hunni :( xx

Hey tdog, after a few unsure tests, this mornings was negative, I'm still feeling off, im 10dpo now, I'm not feeling hopeful anymore ♡
Sorry HLx, but you know it's still really early, right? Fingers crossed for you here. And wanted to tell you I found your optimism so refreshing and almost infectious, it made me think about my attitude to this process so even I dare to be optimistic this month (not exactly my strongest feature usually). Thank you for that!

Momof2 I hope your OH is safe and warm back home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->