Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Does anyone know if a digi would work 2 days before af is due? Or are they only good for day of af? (Trying to stop myself testing early but who am I kidding I'll be testing on the 27th 2days before af)

Hey all!

Just checking in with you!

Tdog congratulations on the BFP.

Jellybean, glad you’ve had some sort of bleeding!

I’m 9 weeks today, a nervous wreck, but we had an early scan a couple of weeks ago and Spud is perfect.

Crossing fingers for baby dust for you all!

@mme I'm not sure tbh thought if I was going to get it it wouldn't be for another few weeks yet xx

@jellybeanxx that is strange your body is playing some awful tricks xx

@Shorty88 my digi worked at 11dpo was due for another 3-4 days and found this xx
Screenshot_20181117-220419_Drive.jpg

@rhdr9193..x thanks hun and wow 9 weeks already that has flown :) xx

My progression from yesterday to today :) xx

Screenshot_20181120-134245_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181120-134256_Gallery.jpg

Got super excited this morning but pretty sure it’s an indent line couldn’t see it as well laying flat so I broke it open tomorrow and couldn’t see any color. I was tricked since I saw it so soon. Cycle 1 of TTC #2. 11 DPO. I swore I was going to take it easy this time. LIES! 2470D17D-C2FB-414C-B71E-F07531B7DE01.jpeg 85C397F0-B057-4DA0-8A58-5EF797346798.jpeg

So we dtd as per smep just gotta wait.. I'll test on 3rd Dec.. I have conceived previously on every other day but we decided to do it 3 days because o fell on your day off lol anyways whatever will be will be.. I badly want a positive before end of the year but that's just not happening anymore. Bye bye summer baby :-(

@jellybeanxx could your temp be rising due to coming off af? Must be so hard to temp when cycles are super long!

@tdog the lines are looking great, glad you are also feeling pregnant too. Always a great feeling x

@junebaby08 I don't see a second line, how many dpo are you?

@mme good luck with testing

Good luck to everyone else in the tww ready to test x

Got super excited this morning but pretty sure it’s an indent line couldn’t see it as well laying flat so I broke it open tomorrow and couldn’t see any color. I was tricked since I saw it so soon. Cycle 1 of TTC #2. 11 DPO. I swore I was going to take it easy this time. LIES! View attachment 1048514 View attachment 1048515

I see lines on them hunni fingers crossed it progresses xx

This tww is really dragging for me! I made OH hide my only FRER and told him not to let me have it til AF is late. Only 5dpo lol ugh

Frers are crap lately they use to be the bees knees I had more luck with blue dyes than frer in the past xx

Haha well you need to pee on something! I would be curious too lol

Do you still plan on doing another cb digi?

I will be next time I get to shop is Thursday so ill get one then xx

Haha well you need to pee on something! I would be curious too lol

Do you still plan on doing another cb digi?

It was my last and only one :rofl: no good just chucking it in bin :haha: xx

So im 9dpo today. I went to get my progesterone check this am. I just did a dollar store cheapie. Do you guys see it?? Came up within time limit

EF8BA90B-D640-4083-8C70-E4FDFF2F4E3D.jpeg 73E0827C-71B7-498B-8CFB-151FC3249388.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->