• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Thank you ladies!!!!
I will do another frer tomorrow morning (if I can wait) lol

I cant believe the line is darker after drying in the cheapie than in the frer!

A85EB31A-566A-460F-9A8E-9B481E0E9DD6.jpeg

Im a little worried. Dr text me about my progesterone levels taken yesterday and it was 8.2 is that ok? She said I ovulated(I knew it lol) but what about for pregnancy is that low?

Im a little worried. Dr text me about my progesterone levels taken yesterday and it was 8.2 is that ok? She said I ovulated(I knew it lol) but what about for pregnancy is that low?

I don't no anything about progesterone hun but I hope someone can help xx

Well another little update on me guys AF is due tomorrow the only symptom I have of af have coming is sore boobs but now my nipples are really sore today so if AF doesn’t come tomorrow I’m going to take another test this weekend

@JJB2 CONGRATS!!!! BFP!!!

Since I been on this journey with some of you ladies here I wanted to let you all know here that I found out today my tie breaker is team pink! It is a girl :) They are going to do a confirmation ultrasound next week but the U/S tech said she was pretty sure!!!

@JJB2 CONGRATS!!!! BFP!!!

Since I been on this journey with some of you ladies here I wanted to let you all know here that I found out today my tie breaker is team pink! It is a girl :) They are going to do a confirmation ultrasound next week but the U/S tech said she was pretty sure!!!

Aww lovely news! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->