Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Yes more bfps! Congrats peanut! How exciting!

Afm still waiting to o. Neg opks but getting nore ewcm so should be soon. Gonna try and dtd as much as poss just always so damn tired lately. Even around O time when I know I should be bd I end up falling asleep then feel gutted when I don't get pregnant! But this cycle I'm really gonna try and dtd regularly. A Christmas bfp would be amazing but won't happen
Good luck hun, how far are you in my cycle?

Thank you hun. I'm cd15 I o between cd17 and 20. So just waiting it out. Gonna try and bd tonight though even though it's 6pm and I already want to go to sleep! Think I must be lacking in iron or something because no matter how much sleep I get, I still always feel extremely tired. Not good when ttc!i think the prenatal vitamins that I take have iron in though. So who knows lol

thank you tdog i will ignore todays temp then :)

peanut I'm not sure when I will test, I'm so convinced I will never get pregnant that each month I just don't see the point in testing anymore, I'll probs leave it until I'm late

Thank you hun. I'm cd15 I o between cd17 and 20. So just waiting it out. Gonna try and bd tonight though even though it's 6pm and I already want to go to sleep! Think I must be lacking in iron or something because no matter how much sleep I get, I still always feel extremely tired. Not good when ttc!i think the prenatal vitamins that I take have iron in though. So who knows lol

Don't count yourself out yet hunni I no when you feel tired you just want to sleep, and as you say you feel gutted that you didn't do all you can, I felt the same some nights I just let hum do his thing :haha: sending loads of none sleepy dust your way:) xx

Don't count yourself out yet hunni I no when you feel tired you just want to sleep, and as you say you feel gutted that you didn't do all you can, I felt the same some nights I just let hum do his thing :haha: sending loads of none sleepy dust your way:) xx
Loĺ thank you hun. My opks are getting darker so I'm defo having him tonight lol xx how are you feeling? X

Loĺ thank you hun. My opks are getting darker so I'm defo having him tonight lol xx how are you feeling? X

They the boots ovulation test? I'd say nearly their :) xx

I'm ok just very tired nauseous I booked a private scan for Tuesday as I'm so on edge atm, I bled with my last 2 so I'm scared this time xx

Sorry to jump on ur thread.. currently in my 2ww..my af is not due untill the 7th december. I had a cp in october at 5weeks. First month back at ttc and had so many symptoms like before my previous bfp. Tested tonight only on a 1hour pee hold.. can anyone see anything? 3 different pics added of the 1 test (had to trim the photos as the files were too big to upload) very veryýy faint. Going to try again with fmu.

20181202_214750.png 20181202_214826.png Screenshot_20181203-001208.png

Last edited:
They the boots ovulation test? I'd say nearly their :) xx

I'm ok just very tired nauseous I booked a private scan for Tuesday as I'm so on edge atm, I bled with my last 2 so I'm scared this time xx
Yeah there the boots one's. Haven't got any cb this time. Just those and a couple of cheapies. Think I got my positive this morning aswell. Will post a pic in a min.
Aww don't be scared hun I'm sure all will be fine! I understand why you feel nervous though. I've mc twice in the past so pregnancy is scary for me too. Will keep everything crossed for you! Xx

I'm calling positive ladies, what do you think? Cd16 so should o tomorrow right? Although temp was up a little this morning

Screenshot_20181203-064927.png Screenshot_20181203-064938.png

Sorry to jump on ur thread.. currently in my 2ww..my af is not due untill the 7th december. I had a cp in october at 5weeks. First month back at ttc and had so many symptoms like before my previous bfp. Tested tonight only on a 1hour pee hold.. can anyone see anything? 3 different pics added of the 1 test (had to trim the photos as the files were too big to upload) very veryýy faint. Going to try again with fmu.

View attachment 1049555 View attachment 1049556 View attachment 1049559

:hi: hunni yes I see a faint line that's how mine were on them :) xx

View attachment 1049555 View attachment 1049556 View attachment 1049559

Don't worry about jumping on post the more the merrier:) xx

Well took an ebay cheapy this morning, neg ofc

Going crazy in the 2ww!:bunny: Im now 7dpo & hoping I get my BFP soon. Thinking bout starting my testing @ 8dpo or 9dpo, I would love to watch the progression lines get darker & darker if BFP, but I also have a poas addiction lol♡ Just wanted to say hi,:hi: & baby dust going out to all you beautiful momma's XoXo :hugs2:
:hug::dust:

@Kaymumof2 deffo a positive and don't best yourself up about being tired. I get really tired about o my body just crashes and I need to take naps to cope lol

@Ttc.baby2 that looks like a positive to me. When will you test again?

@Convie don't give up hope yet my ic was and is still so faint you can hardly see it. Must be the type of tests x

@OhBoyOrGirl good luck hun x

Well took a frer test with 3rd wee of the day and its def a bfp... af not due untill friday. hope this little one stays their comfy as had a chemical pregnancy in october at 5weeks pregnant (a week after i found out). Goodluck to evyone ttc x

Peanut.. tested 10mins ago and this is my test.. x

20181203_103519.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->