Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Well took a frer test with 3rd wee of the day and its def a bfp... hope this little one stays their comfy as had a chemical pregnancy in october at 5weeks pregnant (a week after i found out). Goodluck to evyone ttc x

Peanut.. tested 10mins ago and this is my test.. x

View attachment 1049584

Yey congratulations:happydance: xx

@OhBoyOrGirl fingers crossed hunni I always started from 6-7dpo lol always had to p on something lol xx

Well took a frer test with 3rd wee of the day and its def a bfp... af not due untill friday. hope this little one stays their comfy as had a chemical pregnancy in october at 5weeks pregnant (a week after i found out). Goodluck to evyone ttc x

Peanut.. tested 10mins ago and this is my test.. x

View attachment 1049584
Congratulations girl! Hope the little bean sticks xxx

Thanks ladies, I've never had implantation with my previous 3.. just straight to mc.. it is what it is I guess. Won't be able to find out until another 2 weeks anyways x

It's quite early on so hoping if it is mc then my body bounces back quickly. Hopefully ovulate again and of Jan x

is it still just sppotting? i had a heavy bleed with my first and all was fine, i was told it was due to dtd and hitting the cervix too much...

is it still just sppotting? i had a heavy bleed with my first and all was fine, i was told it was due to dtd and hitting the cervix too much...
It's kinda stopped spotting. I had bad cramps at 12dpo do you think it could be related? I tested earlier today and the line has gone darker than yesterday... I now wish I didn't test early. I really could have convinced myself this is AF!

was the blood brown? it could have been old blood from implantation? seems more likely its related to the cramping at 12dpo though

Yeah it's stopped it was a smidge of pink and brown cm.. tiny bits of brown still when I wipe

Awww no @PeanutWhereRU I bled with my last 2 until 12 weeks so could be just that fingers crossed stick baby stick xoxoxox

Awww no @PeanutWhereRU I bled with my last 2 until 12 weeks so could be just that fingers crossed stick baby stick xoxoxox
Oh no!! Was it heavy or just when you wiped?

I'm taking baby aspirin as recommended by the Dr to stop clotting and prevent mc.. maybe I mcd but blood won't clot..

Oh no!! Was it heavy or just when you wiped?

I'm taking baby aspirin as recommended by the Dr to stop clotting and prevent mc.. maybe I mcd but blood won't clot..

I was enough to fill a pad they couldn't figure why I was bleeding tho, I've been told to take that but not until I'm 12 weeks tho xx

OMG ladies I’ve missied so much !

Peanut it does sound like implantation spotting, if your test is darker isn’t that a good sign ?

Congrats everyone on the bfp’s !!

CD6 for me, bleeding calmed down that night and today was my final spotting day (so relieved)
Still booked in with gp on 12th to discuss nearly a year of TTC and nothing !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->