Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

16dpo, this is my test. Very unlike me to me late, how long do I leave it before going to the doctors?

550B0416-B96B-45A9-84A8-3E04D244E05D.jpeg

I don't no if my eyes but I think I see something :) normally they say wait until you 2 weeks late before going to docs xx

I honestly thought I could see something but was very early this morning when I did it. Can you tweak tdog as I know you’re an expert ;)

I deffo see something on their xx
Screenshot_20181212-105349_Chrome.jpg

Ahh thanks guys! I might try a different brand...I’ll see what the shops have!
I have my works Christmas party on Friday so would really like to know one way or the other by then so I know whether to drink or not!

Good luck @laurarebecca1 i definitely see that too!
I think I’m 1dpo. My opk is nearly blank today, yesterday’s was so close to pos, but I had two faulty tests before it, so I think I missed my short surge :dohh:

Thanks for all the support guys that test was a dud as todays was bfn. I knew it would be but there was a small part of me that was hoping it was the start of my bfp. Wishful thinking... anyway had abit of a rise in temp today but probably meaningless.

Screenshot_20181212-173200.png

Thanks for all the support guys that test was a dud as todays was bfn. I knew it would be but there was a small part of me that was hoping it was the start of my bfp. Wishful thinking... anyway had abit of a rise in temp today but probably meaningless.

View attachment 1050477

Awww no hunni :( what a pain when they do that gets us all hopeful xx

@Momof2onetube what a pain that you have a short surge but hopefully you may have caught an egg :) xx

Hi ladies I just wanted to give you guys an update - So Im a little down :( according to my charting I was 6w3d and todays u/s I measured 5w5d we saw the gestational sac and the yolk sac but no baby :? they told me to come back in 2 weeks!!! 2 WEEKS!!! I just feel something is off. I dont have any symptoms and I dont have the urgency to pee like I had with my DS. Im just really sad

Hi ladies I just wanted to give you guys an update - So Im a little down :( according to my charting I was 6w3d and todays u/s I measured 5w5d we saw the gestational sac and the yolk sac but no baby :? they told me to come back in 2 weeks!!! 2 WEEKS!!! I just feel something is off. I dont have any symptoms and I dont have the urgency to pee like I had with my DS. Im just really sad

Awww hunni you will be down I was 6 weeks when first went for us and the baby was so small, i don't always need to pee loads yes iam going but not loads like the other kids xx

I'm so sorry you're feeling down. I can't believe they're making you wait two weeks when you're so worried. I hope that you get some answers soon and that everything is OK :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->