Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Omg tdog that's an amazing scan picture!! I'm so happy for you, and don't be afraid to give us all updates and cute little pictures, I'm sure it won't offend anyone, and if it does, WHY ARE THEY ON YOUR THREAD :) good luck with your pregnancy girl ♡

Thank you so much hunni :flower: xx

Morning ladies 1st time on in a little while so will catch up with all the posts in abit.
I can honestly say karma bit me on the backside this morning. So I've felt nauseous the last 2 days so this morning what do I decide to do? Yep test! I'm 6dpo so why the hell would I bother? Anyway I did (because I'm stupid) and what's right where the test bit is? A line or a scratch on the plastic. That will teach me for testing way too early. Will post a pic and see if you guys can see it. Such a shame theres no chance of it being a bfp. Wouldn't happen at 6dpo. I'm such a fool!

Screenshot_20181211-080400.png

Morning ladies 1st time on in a little while so will catch up with all the posts in abit.
I can honestly say karma bit me on the backside this morning. So I've felt nauseous the last 2 days so this morning what do I decide to do? Yep test! I'm 6dpo so why the hell would I bother? Anyway I did (because I'm stupid) and what's right where the test bit is? A line or a scratch on the plastic. That will teach me for testing way too early. Will post a pic and see if you guys can see it. Such a shame theres no chance of it being a bfp. Wouldn't happen at 6dpo. I'm such a fool!

View attachment 1050330

Morning hunni doesn't look like a scratch :shrug: I had a few of them with scratches on xx

I dunno what it is. But can see that line in the light. Can you tweak it for me plz hun? Although it cant be a bfp as too early xx

I dunno what it is. But can see that line in the light. Can you tweak it for me plz hun? Although it cant be a bfp as too early xx

It has been known hun rare cases people can implant early on I got a faint at 7 dpo with my 3rd I'll have a tweak 2 secs xx

@jellybean no don't think so hun got my positive opk on cd16 and ff has me down to O on cd18. I dont even think I dtd enough. Will upload a pic of my chart in a sec. Think maybe its a mean scratch on the platic

@tdog thanks hun. The marks you get on these are so cruel but I shouldn't of test really xx

Just wondered if you guys thought all these opk's are positive? Todays is at the top then Mondays then Sundays. I think if my surge is still high I might not be ovulating just yet. We've tried the last three nights but I'm thinking tonight would still give me a good chance too. With having my hycosy last Thur I want to give this month a really good shot!! :)

20181211_110802-1.jpg

momof2 good luck with your HSG :hugs:

Kay I see a line but it looks white to me, good luck with testing!! :dust:

pamg the top one looks extremely close to positive but not yet the other 2 look positive :)

AFM, not much happening, only had a 3 day period and it wasn't even heavy so that was nice, I really think the shatavari is working for me so if anyone has funny periods I would definitely suggest taking it, I decided to take it because I was ovving at CD11 and didn't think an egg would be mature enough at that stage, I now ovulate about CD13 since taking it, I've read its really helped sort out cycles for girls with PCOS but can't vouch for that one personally as I do not have PCOS, but it helps because it also regulates cycles, and the other main reason I started taking it is because it calms down inflammation in the uterus which is what i need, and I do think it has helped with that as well :)

i did a google to how it helps with irregular periods and this is what it said
Hormonal balance: Shatavari is known as an estrogen-regulating herb (and is one of the top phytoestrogens) which may be useful in regulating the menstrual cycle. It is also known to support the anterior pituitary gland, supporting the production of luteinizing hormone (LH).

In women, LH is responsible for triggering ovulation and development of the corpus luteum after ovulation. In men, LH stimulates specific cells to produce testosterone.

I sound like a sales person haha just thought if anyone hasn't tried it and it might help then they might like to try it :)

@Kaymumof2 I do see a shadow but not sure if it's pink, when are you planning to test again?

@Momof2onetube So sorry you have to wait so long to try again. I really hope things start getting better and making more sense to you

@pamg those look positive. I usually have 3 days of positives before they start fading.. I dtd extra this cycle as I didn't want to miss it. Fx for you xx

@tdog the baby looks so comfy and my goodness I didn't think you could see that much detail so early on! When are you due to see the midwife and book your 12 week scan?

Thanks peanut probably in the morning but I'm fully expecting a bfn. This one was a dud I'm certain of it. Cruel though. When all you want is too see those 2 line's

15dpo today, 2 days late and 1 days past my longest ever LP length. Tested yesterday with bfn.

16dpo tomorrow, will test. don’t know what the heck is going on with my body!

Has anyone ever had a really late bfp?

@laurarebecca1 that’s so frustrating! How sensitive are the tests you’re using? Is it possible that you ovulated later?

@Convie I’m going to have to look into that! I think I’ll see if this cycle goes back to normal for me but if not I’ll order some and try it!

@Kaymumof2 I had a couple of tests like that in my long cycle, it was heartbreaking! I hope you get a proper, undoubtable BFP in the next few days.

CD5 here and the most boring part of my cycle. Another week until I start doing OPKs. At least Christmas is keeping me busy! It my 5 year old’s school Christmas play on Thursday. He’s so excited! Loads of his class have gone down with a sickness bug though. I’m so worried he’ll get ill and miss the play. He missed his nursery one last year with a sickness bug. It would be so unfair if it happened again!

@PeanutWhereRU I have already seen the midwife I had to to get booked in before seeing my diabetic team, they haven't booked my 12 week scan yet but it was them that booked the one I had yesterday :) but they told me if I get to 10 weeks with no appointment then I need to ring them and sort xx

@laurarebecca1 Oh gosh hun so your late tbh with my second I wasn't tracking anything at all just new when my period was due, I tested the day after it was due and nothing, I left it for a week and was faint so was unsure so left it a bit longer and if was deffo their xx

@laurarebecca1 that’s so frustrating! How sensitive are the tests you’re using? Is it possible that you ovulated later?

@Convie I’m going to have to look into that! I think I’ll see if this cycle goes back to normal for me but if not I’ll order some and try it!

@Kaymumof2 I had a couple of tests like that in my long cycle, it was heartbreaking! I hope you get a proper, undoubtable BFP in the next few days.

CD5 here and the most boring part of my cycle. Another week until I start doing OPKs. At least Christmas is keeping me busy! It my 5 year old’s school Christmas play on Thursday. He’s so excited! Loads of his class have gone down with a sickness bug though. I’m so worried he’ll get ill and miss the play. He missed his nursery one last year with a sickness bug. It would be so unfair if it happened again!

Awwww I love it when they get all excited my son's was yesterday, my four year old was in the same play as my 7 year old and they loved doing it together, me on the other hand dam pregnancies hormones I was nearly crying all the way through think how grown up they both are doing their parts :) love it tho I love this time of year my 7 year old is in a choir and he is singing at a light switch on on Friday I no I'm going to be emotional :haha: xx

I got a +opk on the 25/11 and I always ovulate day after which puts me at 15dpo today. I’ve been have on off cramps and backache which makes me think AF is coming but why is she late :(

I used a FRER yesterday, will try another one tomorrow if AF doesn’t show in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->