Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Hi all, new to this. I am currently in my tww (10dpo) I took a hpt today and not to sure if I see anything. Need another set of eyes please. My partner says if you zoom in you can see something. Any reply would be most welcome.

IMG_20190118_173910.jpg

Hi all, new to this. I am currently in my tww (10dpo) I took a hpt today and not to sure if I see anything. Need another set of eyes please. My partner says if you zoom in you can see something. Any reply would be most welcome.

View attachment 1053209

Hey hunni sure I see a hint of something good luck :dust: xx

I think they’ve used the leg and not the nub?! What do you think? I still think girl!

I was thinking the same tbh j no they say it's called a stacking nub which is boy but from what I've seen in boys stacking nubs it's not that and it's closer, looking at nub I think girl only 3 weeks 5 days till we find out :haha: xx

@tdog no matter how much I read, I can’t get my head around nub theory! Even if they’re confident it’s a boy though, I guess if the theory is that good then sonographers would be able to tell the sex earlier? I’d take it with a pinch of salt! So excited for you to find out though!

@Gemma James sorry for the bfn. I didn’t get a BFP until 13DPO in my second pregnancy so there’s still time!

@Darline I think I see something? Good luck.

More of a temp drop for my this morning, but instead of taking away the crosshairs, FF moved me from 10DPO to 12DPO. My LP is usually only 10 days. Tested and clear BFN. CD44 now, come on AF!

@jellybeanxx I no it's all so confusing but even a girl nub can look like a boy nub and vise verse, I can't wait to find out now these 3 weeks are going to drag :rofl: I'm usually good at guessing everyone else's buy when comes to your own it's baffling :haha: xx

Oh I hope af comes soon for you or even better a bfp it must be awful being in limbo xx

Did you ladies still get cramps before your BFP's?
I've had on and off light period type cramps, which obviously makes you feel like you're out straight away :haha:
omgosh!!! thats how im feeling today , woke up like wth!! cramping and im 12 dpo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->