Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Sorry kay :( lets hope this cycle is ours!

Jelly I’m so sorry you’re in limbo again! I feel like this is worse than getting bfn month after month! :( so sorry!

AFM: my opk have been varying between faint and then nearly positive so no idea what’s going on...
Thank goodness I ordered so many

I also took a pregnant test as the doctor so I needed to take another a week or 2 late just to confirm it’s negative.
I ordered the one step mid stream and cassette ones, has anyone had experience with bad evaps on them? I’m getting faint lines on all them when clearly I’m not pregnant!

Sorry kay :( lets hope this cycle is ours!

Jelly I’m so sorry you’re in limbo again! I feel like this is worse than getting bfn month after month! :( so sorry!

AFM: my opk have been varying between faint and then nearly positive so no idea what’s going on...
Thank goodness I ordered so many

I also took a pregnant test as the doctor so I needed to take another a week or 2 late just to confirm it’s negative.
I ordered the one step mid stream and cassette ones, has anyone had experience with bad evaps on them? I’m getting faint lines on all them when clearly I’m not pregnant!
Thanks laurarebecca i hope so too!

I have had bad evap lines on the cassette tests. That being said they came up well after the time limit. Are yours coming up within the time frame or later?

Thanks laurarebecca i hope so too!

I have had bad evap lines on the cassette tests. That being said they came up well after the time limit. Are yours coming up within the time frame or later?

Yeah you can see them within 1 minute! Crazy or what?
There’s no way I can be pregnant!
I was hoping I could use these to pee on for this cycle but if there are bad with evaps not sure I want to!

Sorry for af kaymomof2

CD 12 today and I went for a private fertility scan. All is looking ok the lady said I have 2 possible dominant follicles within the left ovary measuring 15mm. My opks are no where near today which is weird as last 3 cycles I ovulated CD11.

Sorry for af kaymomof2

CD 12 today and I went for a private fertility scan. All is looking ok the lady said I have 2 possible dominant follicles within the left ovary measuring 15mm. My opks are no where near today which is weird as last 3 cycles I ovulated CD11.

Oh fingers crossed for you hunni that is weird but I've read somewhere that opks don't work each month for some women xx

@mme I’ve been reading recently (since finding out about the different sensitivities on here) about how much OPKs can vary. Ultrasound sounds like it was positive though. Did they do anything else or just scan you?

@laurarebecca1 that’s so odd! Is there really no chance you could be pregnant? I’ve only ever had a false positive that shows up quickly on a blue dye. Might be worth checking on a FRER?

My chart is a proper state. FF still saying that I’m 14DPO which is impossible as I’m getting BFN. Temps have shot up in the last couple of days.

332D9841-0AB8-4601-9E4E-C08A8CC45A8C.jpeg

They did an abdominal and Transvaginal. Had bloods at docs back in August which confirmed ovulation.

So today CD13 and confused, last few cycles ov had been CD11. Here’s my latest tests ? Did I miss it ? Did it not happen this month ? I don’t know what to think. Oh and so far no ewcm as I usually get approx 3 days before ov. Doesn’t sound good does it

F3718714-7ED9-403F-9A4A-923D5446ED5A.jpeg

@mme I’ve been reading recently (since finding out about the different sensitivities on here) about how much OPKs can vary. Ultrasound sounds like it was positive though. Did they do anything else or just scan you?

@laurarebecca1 that’s so odd! Is there really no chance you could be pregnant? I’ve only ever had a false positive that shows up quickly on a blue dye. Might be worth checking on a FRER?

My chart is a proper state. FF still saying that I’m 14DPO which is impossible as I’m getting BFN. Temps have shot up in the last couple of days.

View attachment 1053369

Honestly I don’t think there is any chance at all! The bleeding and clots were horrendous, I only bleed for 1 day plus spotting for 4 days but honestly it was worse than my post partum bleed!

I’ll keep doing opks and hope I ovulate soon! So frustrating because they keep going nearly positive and back faint again and then darker again...

Oh gosh, it does look like your ovulated making you 14dpo! I hope you get your bfp!
P.s I just noticed how often you bd - You literally have a chance when ever you may ovulate!

@laurarebecca1 my sex drive went crazy when I hit my mid 30s. I feel like my body is worrying about how many fertile years it’s got left and just really going for it! :haha:
If I were you, I would get a test that you know isn’t likely to give false positives and if you’re still getting lines then speak to your doctor. Did you get any follow up from when you went to the hospital?

@mme based on all that it doesn’t sounds like ovulation is imminent. Did the ultrasound people say when they thought you might ovulate?

@laurarebecca1 my sex drive went crazy when I hit my mid 30s. I feel like my body is worrying about how many fertile years it’s got left and just really going for it! :haha:
If I were you, I would get a test that you know isn’t likely to give false positives and if you’re still getting lines then speak to your doctor. Did you get any follow up from when you went to the hospital?

@mme based on all that it doesn’t sounds like ovulation is imminent. Did the ultrasound people say when they thought you might ovulate?

No they only said 2 dominant folicles were seen within left ovary both 15mm and they needed to get to 20mm, until 3 months ago i ovd on day 14, so frustrating when your cycle decides to play up and throw you totally off track !

@mme yes it definitely is! I was ovulating pretty consistently around CD16 until the last few months. Hopefully this is just a blip for you and you can figure out what’s happening soon!

Yesterday’s and today’s, today’s smu will test again at t time when home. I think today’s looks slightly darker, maybe I’m still in with at chance and just ov a little later this month ?

3CF0FBC1-73F8-42ED-841E-EECFC01AB3B0.jpeg

Jelly that’s crazy but so good for you when your cycles are all over the place! Imagine if you had to try and time bding :shock: now that would be stressful!
I have a follow up on Thursday - I don’t really want to waste a FRER, I only have 2 left and want to use them for this cycle!
I haven’t taken a pregnancy test for a few days now, the lines were faint but camera could easily pick them up. Not idea what’s going on with body! I had a lot of cramping on cd10, and I mean like painful like period pains so thought I was ovulating (but stronger pains?!) I wasn’t though as opk wasn’t positive but nearly there so thought it would be next day but it was faint again, I’m in cd14 and still waiting to ovulate! One thing I have noticed are my boobs are hurting which is not normal. Will mention all these things at my follow up.

MME: your o day can vary, have you been a little stressed? That can sometimes delay it, sometimes mine is delayed for no reason! Looks like I’m in for a later o as well this cycle!

I have attached my opks, see how they go nearly positive then back light again then nearly positive again! I started from cd6 - because I have ovulated on cd10 before.

Edited to add: I am spotting, cd14...what on Earth is going on?

F2F98AFC-FA98-4F01-8645-352C33B023FC.jpeg

Last edited:
Jelly that’s crazy but so good for you when your cycles are all over the place! Imagine if you had to try and time bding :shock: now that would be stressful!
I have a follow up on Thursday - I don’t really want to waste a FRER, I only have 2 left and want to use them for this cycle!
I haven’t taken a pregnancy test for a few days now, the lines were faint but camera could easily pick them up. Not idea what’s going on with body! I had a lot of cramping on cd10, and I mean like painful like period pains so thought I was ovulating (but stronger pains?!) I wasn’t though as opk wasn’t positive but nearly there so thought it would be next day but it was faint again, I’m in cd14 and still waiting to ovulate! One thing I have noticed are my boobs are hurting which is not normal. Will mention all these things at my follow up.

MME: your o day can vary, have you been a little stressed? That can sometimes delay it, sometimes mine is delayed for no reason! Looks like I’m in for a later o as well this cycle!

I have attached my opks, see how they go nearly positive then back light again then nearly positive again! I started from cd6 - because I have ovulated on cd10 before.

Edited to add: I am spotting, cd14...what on Earth is going on?

View attachment 1053476

Have you done an ov test today ? Could it be spotting from ovulation ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->