Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

My appointment has been brought forward to this afternoon, hope I get some answers!
I was hoping to get tests done to check my fertility but not sure she will do that now...which is a bit disappointing

My appointment has been brought forward to this afternoon, hope I get some answers!
I was hoping to get tests done to check my fertility but not sure she will do that now...which is a bit disappointing

Hope your appointment went well hun xx

Negative opks today again. Cm is clear and watery. No idea what’s going on.

Appointment was good, been referred for fertility tests - semen sample (if I can get OH to go) then full blood work and then dye test to check my tubes aren’t blocked.
Coincidently I took an opk before the appointment and it was positive so I’m ovulating today/tomorrow meaning everything is all good. Symptoms kind of disappeared after the spotting the other day, I am late ovulating so maybe my body just wasn’t ready

OH has been wanting to take a laid back approach so not sure how he will feel about a semen sample. Will need to speak to him.
Hoping to get another bd session in tonight. Found the fertility gel fine. Not sticky and used the whole tube (the mini individual ones). Cd16 today, and used it cd13 and cd15 and hopefully today, fingers crossed!

I'm glad the appointment went ok @laurarebecca1 never no oh might be willing to do it fingers crossed he is xx

Glad the appointment went well @laurarebecca1

I’ve been in hospital with my 5 year old the last 24 hours. GP sent us up because he has swelling that could’ve been a skull infection. It’s been very scary but ultrasound showed inflammation of the salivary gland and raised lymph nodes which could mean mumps. He’s been vaccinated for it when he was younger but they’re still going to run tests for it.
He’s had IV antibiotics though and is a lot better than he was yesterday.
Still got my husband to pack my Ava bracelet when he went home to get our things. Didn’t want to lose data :haha:
My temps have continued rising and it looks like I’m 5DPO. The temp has actually gone even higher than it did when I was briefly pregnant in July. Not sure that means much at 5DPO and still don’t trust my body not to be tricking me!

Thanks everyone! I hope everyone is okay!

Jelly Sorry to hear that, he’s in the best place! (I hope you did ovulate and you are 5dpo!)

MME: don’t lose hope, maybe you have already ovulated if they’ve gone stark white? I only usually get stark white ones when I have ovulated! Do you chart?

Laurarebecca - sounds like your appointment went well. Best get on with dtd good luck !

No I don’t temp I never have, I’m up at all times so didn’t think it would be worth doing ?

Jelly that sounds promising good luck, sorry to hear about your little boy hope he’s feeling better soon.

Glad the appointment went well @laurarebecca1

I’ve been in hospital with my 5 year old the last 24 hours. GP sent us up because he has swelling that could’ve been a skull infection. It’s been very scary but ultrasound showed inflammation of the salivary gland and raised lymph nodes which could mean mumps. He’s been vaccinated for it when he was younger but they’re still going to run tests for it.
He’s had IV antibiotics though and is a lot better than he was yesterday.
Still got my husband to pack my Ava bracelet when he went home to get our things. Didn’t want to lose data :haha:
My temps have continued rising and it looks like I’m 5DPO. The temp has actually gone even higher than it did when I was briefly pregnant in July. Not sure that means much at 5DPO and still don’t trust my body not to be tricking me!

Awww no hope your little boy ok fingers crossed it's not mumps tho he is in best place, sounds promising for 5dpo fingers crossed this is it xx

AFM I'm so sicky and stressed remember I said about dd harming herself I thought we resolved it and she was fine well turns out she still been doing it :cry: :cry: I cried for 2 hours straight last night thinking why could she not talk to me? Is it me? I'm so stressed over her and the spotting I'm still getting aswell xx

@jellybeanxx So sorry to hear! Hope he gets to feeling better real quick and they figure out what is causing it. @tdog :( So sorry to hear this. That has to be so frustrating and scary. Sorry to hear you are still spotting as well. I hope it stops soon!

Last edited:
Thank you ladies I'm in a bit of stress bubble atm don't no what I want to do what to say in case wrong xx

Tdog sorry you are going through this, not good and the stress can’t be helping either. Could you take your dd away from the house for the day just you two to talk ? Has she seen gp ? I hope for yours and her sake this can be sorted very soon you poor things :hug:

So I’ve done another opk this eve Cd16 and nothing ! Strange thing is I have a lot of clear watery cm mixed with a tiny bit of ewcm. Either I’ve not ovulated or I missed is cd11 which would make me 5dpo.

Hi all, ive been keeping myself busy recently, keeping my mind off this cycle bec i was thinking i cant be pregnant because we may have done it too late, but so if my opk was positive jan7, shouldnt i have my period already by jan 23? I lost my calendar bec i had to reset factory settings on my phone and i had it there i wasnt even thinking..... but my cycles are very regular at 29 days...rarely 28 maybe 1-2 times a month....

Thank you ladies :flower: yes she has been to gp she sees a councillor at the school also but I'm going to take her out a for a few hours, think she just dwelling what her dad said to her, tbh I would what parent would call their hormonal 14 year old fat :cry:

on another note which made me chuckle a little, my 4 year old has been telling the school I'm having a girl :pink: :rofl: think he nos some thing I don't lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->