Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

tks those symptoms sound promising let us know when you test!!

tdog I don't see anything on that test but hoping one pops up for you soon :hugs:

AFM turns out Chris got home a day early because his boss felt bad because he is in fact going to America, and he's going very soon (day before next ovulation) his boss was shocked as he had a very strong case for not being chosen to go but they didn't care, so I've basically got to go to the doctors and ask them to write and note for him with reasons why it's not a good or safe idea to leave me at this point in time (been really struggling with my depression last few months) he said if they still don't care and make him go which I mean its the navy so bloody likely then he will try and organise parents together to babysit for a week and he will fly me over there, I'd still rather he'd stay though I feel like I sound rediculous and probably any other time when my brain is calmer it would be fine but I've been barely staying afloat as it is recently and he's my only real support system and the only person who can talk me off the ledge so the thought of him leaving while I'm like this is terrifying. sorry tmi

Awww hunni :hugs: so sorry your going through this fingers crossed the doctors note will help and he don't have to go, depression is hard and to try and go through it alone is hard aswell so why on earth would they choose him to go huge huge :hugs: xx

@Convie :hugs: that all sounds really hard, I hope the doctors note helps but if not then it’s good you’re putting a plan in place for if he has to go to the states.

AFM turns out Chris got home a day early because his boss felt bad because he is in fact going to America, and he's going very soon (day before next ovulation) his boss was shocked as he had a very strong case for not being chosen to go but they didn't care, so I've basically got to go to the doctors and ask them to write and note for him with reasons why it's not a good or safe idea to leave me at this point in time (been really struggling with my depression last few months) he said if they still don't care and make him go which I mean its the navy so bloody likely then he will try and organise parents together to babysit for a week and he will fly me over there, I'd still rather he'd stay though I feel like I sound rediculous and probably any other time when my brain is calmer it would be fine but I've been barely staying afloat as it is recently and he's my only real support system and the only person who can talk me off the ledge so the thought of him leaving while I'm like this is terrifying. sorry tmi

A vacation to America sounds wonderful! My DH is military also, we are stationed on the US East Coast. If you want any ideas for things to do here, I'm happy to suggest! It's a beautiful time of year ... minus the hurricanes.

Omg ladies went to my local asda (open 24hours) and refrained myself from buying tests lol plus they didn't have frer they had the frrr ones and heard they are s**t how good am I hug pat on the back for me :rofl: xx

Good job tdog!!! :lol:

hickory I'm not sure where in America he's being posted just yet, but if its easy coast I will defo send you a message thank you :)

thanks girls :hugs: ringing up to book an appointment at 8am I feel like the doctors are going to think I'm being stupid :dohh:
oh took a test this morning, currently 13dpo and it was neg, not a surprise, I was feeling mildly positive because I threw up a. lot yesterday hut that was just due to coughing too much :dohh:

anyway I'm. sure af will be here tomorrow

Morning ladies. 9dpo. Stupidly caved and tested this morning. BFN. Gutted.

Screenshot_20181011-060838.png

So sorry peanut

Kay you’re still early...keep positive!

Tdog - well done on not buying any ha!

Convie - I have a similar predicament, OH Is working abroad next year jan to June! It’s going to be so tough, especially if we’re not pregnant before he goes!

AFM temp dropped so didn’t even bother testing today, I expect to spot later today and my temp to plummet tomorrow and then for AF to show. Boooo! I was so positive as well! This months chart is very strange though compared with my usual pattern!

758780AF-F383-419A-807A-88C04CDCCCF1.jpeg

10DPO - had one more test in the house. BFN.

No more now until period is late / arrives.

Had a full blown breakdown at OH yesterday, I just so want things to start going well for us :( we’ve been through a heck of a lot over the last few months and I think it might just be getting on top of me.

@Convie - sounds like the doctors might be a good idea, let us know how it goes. @PeanutWhereRU - so sorry :( good luck next cycle
@Kaymumof2 - I know that feeling, big hugs xxx

Thanks Laura just really not feeling it today. Ridiculously emotional aswell. Wish I hadn't of tested.

Sorry for the temp dip but hopefully it doesn't mean your out. Especially as it is a different chart to what you normally have.

Thanks rhdr. Sorry for your bfn. Hopefully af stays away for you x

So sorry peanut :hugs:

AFM I'm currently waiting for the tests to dry tbh no it going to be a :bfn: my temp the last few days has been dropping don't no what that's all about, I couldn't get to sleep last night for cramps but it's cramps in my right side jot like pms cramps it's strange, I feel like af on the way so I'm feeling rather deflated tbh xx

Sorry tdog. Perhaps it dropped because you didn't sleep properly? Af isn't due yet is it?

Thanks Laura just really not feeling it today. Ridiculously emotional aswell. Wish I hadn't of tested.

Sorry for the temp dip but hopefully it doesn't mean your out. Especially as it is a different chart to what you normally have.

Thanks but honestly don’t have much hope now! Think I was kidding myself it would only take a few months!

Rooting for everyone else!

T-dog I’m not sure I can see anything on the cassette one but the IC something is catching my eye!
When is AF due?

I’m on spotting/AF watch :roll:

Laura at ain't due until Monday xx

I'm hoping this dip might be implantation who nos :shrug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel