Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

9DPO - tested like an idiot BFN.

Feeling a little bit better, DTD last night and my nipples were sore, most other symptoms have disappeared though. Honestly believe I’m out this cycle, so not testing again til Monday when AF is due.

Hope everyone is ok this morning.

@laurarebecca1 I see a faint line on the ic :) and yey for the temp rise :wohoo: xx

@Kaymumof2 yet for the temp rise xx

AFM feeling rather rubbish this morn my temp is going down slightly I have cramping again :cry: feeling rather out, i tested this morn and the cassette one has been stark white no hint no nothing and today I think I can see a line the ics I find rubbish tbh it's always a guessing game with them xx

Screenshot_20181010-080229_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181010-080214_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181010-080229_Gallery.jpg

9DPO - tested like an idiot BFN.

Feeling a little bit better, DTD last night and my nipples were sore, most other symptoms have disappeared though. Honestly believe I’m out this cycle, so not testing again til Monday when AF is due.

Hope everyone is ok this morning.

We are due the same time and the same dpo :) xx

@laurarebecca1 I see a faint line on the ic :) and yey for the temp rise :wohoo: xx

@Kaymumof2 yet for the temp rise xx

AFM feeling rather rubbish this morn my temp is going down slightly I have cramping again :cry: feeling rather out, i tested this morn and the cassette one has been stark white no hint no nothing and today I think I can see a line the ics I find rubbish tbh it's always a guessing game with them xx

View attachment 1045108 View attachment 1045110 View attachment 1045111

Thanks t-dog I hope this is it!

I can see a faint line on your IC. I’m wondering if they aren’t as sensitive as we think!
Should have used a FRER this morning?
Got a few cramps this morning though so maybe I’m out!

@tdog I don’t think I can see it but it’s not always clear in the photos on here!

@Kaymumof2 yay for that temp rise!

@laurarebecca1 that chart is looking good! I thought I could see something on the wilko test? Fx for you!

@rhdr9193..x sorry for the BFN, plenty of time for that to change though!

I had another temp drop this morning. I didn’t even bother testing. I’m feeling really low today. I can’t imagine ever getting that BFP at the moment, feel like giving up completely :cry: sorry to be a downer!

Thanks tdog. Feeling sick as today. Don't think I can see anything on those maybe this afternoons or tomorrows will show something xx

Thanks ladies tbh I'm not hopeful this month either :cry: xx

@jellybeanxx Sorry you feel like crap If I was even closer I'd give you a huge :hugs: even if you didn't want one lol xx

@Kaymumof2 yeyy for the temp rise, my temp is up too
@tdog I see someting on the casstte one
@rhdr9193..x Im sorry for the BFN its still early tho dont lose hope
@jellybeanxx Im sorry I know this cycle has been awful to you
@laurarebecca1 your chart looks great

AFM - 8dpo temp is up a little more that yesterday. I did a test BFN but still early af is due until the 16

5BE5A704-9082-4A58-A32F-72E9D9307852.jpeg FBEB458B-0A1D-4251-AEF4-DFDC801D489A.jpeg

Not feeling hopeful you guys! Still got little cramps and sharp stabbing :( still got runny nose, and cough and now getting a headache!

On the plus side, I managed to pick up another 3 pack of FRERs from boots though woohoo!

Not feeling hopeful you guys! Still got little cramps and sharp stabbing :( still got runny nose, and cough and now getting a headache!

On the plus side, I managed to pick up another 3 pack of FRERs from boots though woohoo!

Is it 3 pack or a 2 pack with 3 in I'm going in morn you watch their will be none left LMAO xx

Ladies I'm a little confused I put in ff this morn I had creamy cm but tbh when looked it was creamy but more wet what would you put in? Xx

Ladies I'm a little confused I put in ff this morn I had creamy cm but tbh when looked it was creamy but more wet what would you put in? Xx

I would put creamy, was it like runny creamy? (Eww that sounds disgusting doesn’t it haha!)

I would put creamy, was it like runny creamy? (Eww that sounds disgusting doesn’t it haha!)

It does the it looked more watery than creamy I'd say it had a tinge of creamy in it (does sound wrong lol) it's never like this I'm always very much creamy so sorry tmi lol xx

Thanks jj. Yay for you as Well. Also 8dpo and due 16th lol i feel so rotten today. Back aches. Cramps and really bad nausea. Think my body is being cruel

Just had a full blown diva meltdown at OH - he thinks I’ve lost my mind haha.

hey girls, I can't reply to anyone about temps or charts because they still make no sense to me :lol:
Laura I see a line on the IC! hopefully it becomes much stronger soon :dust:

AFM I've calmed down a bit, still don't know if OH is going to America or not but hes just messaged me telling me he's on his way home right now! so a day early :happydance: he was trying to make it a surprise and turn up at his door but he caved on his pit stop :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->