Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Lovely pic convie. Glad you got sorted. Shame Chris will need to go away at some point but your strong and you have us so won't be alone anyway!
Uh oh tdog can see more poas happening lol xx

test I did today, I keep thinking I see a like but think I'm also getting line eyes and also not sure if the line I do see even has colour, not sure if it should be darker by now even if it was there I'm currently 13dpo. 20181011_182722.jpg

Convie I don't no weather I'm imagining lines I think I see one on yours xx

I just asked Chris and he also sees the line but he thinks it's an indent line, he doesn't see colour :(
at least I'm not going crazy with line eyes

Grrr hope it gains colour soon! But I def see something!

Not sure I see anything tdog hopefully in the morning it will be clearer!

Poas addict iam yep I no think I need rehab :rofl: xx

Screenshot_20181011-202033_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181011-202044_Gallery.jpg

Convie I see the line!! I reckon that beautiful double rainbow was a sign :lol:

Tdog I love that your Mam bought tests for you, I see where you get it from now!

Kay I don’t understand how those FF pregnancy points work. I feel like the less info I give FF, the higher the points are? I don’t know what they want from me!

So I know you’re not meant to look after the time limit and it’s therefore invalid and doesn’t mean anything etc etc. But I was naughty and looked at my test from this morning again and I swear there’s a second line now. I know it’s an evap or whatever but it’s just exciting to see two lines. I’m not imagining it right?

786C6D32-55D9-4E2E-8663-5968B25D97C3.jpeg

Jelly- i know right? I thought imputing symptoms would perhaps make the points rise. As that would seem like the whole point in it. But nope it's up and down like a bloody elevator! I give up!

I see that line! Omg trying not to raise hopes but can't help but feel excited for you! Hope tomorrows is within the time frame!

Omg @jellybeanxx I definitely see that line even if it is out of time frame :) that is one wicked evap tho :cry: hopefully tomorrow's will be nice a dark and in the time frame xx

I see that line too!
how do evaps even work because I never get evaps on mine either (well I think the one I posted is an evap so I say never :rofl:) but it's very rare so what causes it?

Thanks everyone! Trying not to get my hopes up as it just seems so unlikely. Hard not to be a little hopeful though.

Convie I think it happens when the test dries and the bit where the second line would catch the dye but hasn’t can be seen. It hasn’t happened on the other tests I’ve done so I’m not sure why it would happen on this one? Hopefully someone else will be able to explain it better!

Eeekk these tests are exciting! Hope to see some bfps in the morning!!!

AFM: no spotting today, I expect a huge temp drop tomorrow morning!

So I’ve been googling and found these posts that I thought were interesting. Have a scroll down and read a poster called Roy ‘s explaination of evaps. I can’t decide if mine has colour or not though!

Confusing pregnancy test result. Help! - Pregnancy - MadeForMums Chat

Morning ladies 10dpo and temp has gone back up but 3 pregnancy tests were bfn this morning. Not even a squinter! By now something should show up surely

Screenshot_20181012-060821.png

So I’ve been googling and found these posts that I thought were interesting. Have a scroll down and read a poster called Roy ‘s explaination of evaps. I can’t decide if mine has colour or not though!

Wow that was very detailed I do see colour in yours tho :) I saw on another forum that I'm on tho saying they have coloured evaps this will explain why then xx

11DPO - woke up at about 4am with gut ache, couldn’t decide if I felt sick or needed a poo

Absolutely no other symptoms now, refused sex with OH last night as i just wasn’t feeling it, cried about a billion times yesterday and caused several mountains out of molehills. I really think I’m out, I just want AF to hurry up now if it is coming :(

Urgh and just to throw things off completely, just checked my cervix this morning and it’s so high, wet and closed. Deffo not normal for 3 days before period. I actually hate this 2WW lark, I’m not testing again today, il drive myswf bonkers!

The article is very detailed...I love it!

Looking forward to seeing Lots of tests this morning...come on girls!

RHDR: have you tested?

AFM: textbook temp drop today, af will arrive anytime today! Good luck everyone testing...onto the next cycle!

F0053BB8-C9CE-4F74-9B43-51AAC0F0A51B.jpeg

that's a really good article! I see colour on yours, praying it starts appearing at the correct time and darkens up :dust:

I chucked mine away. Was a clear bfn.
Sorry for the temp drop

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->