Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I'm currently on cycle day 7. Another week before I ovulate. I've got my first appointment at the fertility clinic at my local hospital a week on Tuesday. It will be good to speak to an expert about about my concerns over my cycle.
I just think I have no chance at the moment with my luteal phase dropping down to around 9 days. Its really getting me down & so frustrating.

I'm currently on cycle day 7. Another week before I ovulate. I've got my first appointment at the fertility clinic at my local hospital a week on Tuesday. It will be good to speak to an expert about about my concerns over my cycle.
I just think I have no chance at the moment with my luteal phase dropping down to around 9 days. Its really getting me down & so frustrating.

Awww no hun I'm hoping they can do something for you :hugs: please let us no how you get on xx

Took another one and can't really see anything on it :cry: feeling pretty much out now xx

Screenshot_20181012-140001_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181012-140013_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181012-140025_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181012-140034_Gallery.jpg

Hey ladies! So i had my doctors appointment yesterday and i wanted to share what my doctor had to say in case it can help any of you. so i have been trying to conceive since march of this year. Always had a regular period. Then in about May i noticed my cycle days are getting longer and longer. They went from 29 days to 47. The first thing i was asked was have a gained any weight recently. Well idk about any of you guys but my weight goes up and down all the time! Last summer by SO of 5 years and i split up for 6 months. I drastically lost weight. Well January this year we got back together and i settled back into the home life, the comfortable that i think we all get after being with someone for so long. ANYWAYS i did put on a few pounds. Not a whole lot but more or less that i became less active and started super indulging as im back to making big nice meals for the family. So with just that little bit of a lifestyle change my cycle was thrown off and i am not ovulating on schedule if even at all. So his recommendation... lose 15 pounds. Terrible time of year but i know not only will i be definitely working on it for the hopes in conceiving but i know it feels so so good to just get yourself spruced up a bit. So that will even be a bonus for spicing up the bedroom too! Another thing he said throw away the junk that your using to "try." the stress of all that stuff can cause your body to produce cortisol causing more weight gain and other not good things. (i think that was the correct word) so if you haven't been actually been diagnosed with infertility maybe give it a shot. i know i have turned into a nut job with this whole thing. Lastly! hears his advice for anyone trying. 10 days after you start AF have sex every even day. So day 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20. If you are healthy and he is healthy thats your ticket! Ive got til december to get some changes going. Ill check back in to let you guys know how things are going! BFP for christmas is what im going to hope for!
Good Luck to everyone!!

@Prayforaboy I'm the same up and down like a yo yo but I'm the same weight am now as I was when conceived the last 2 me weight fluctuates so much especially whenni feeling down as all I do is comfort eat lol, fingers crossed for the :bfp: xx

@pamg I hope you appointment goes well and you can get some reassurance and a plan in place.

@Prayforaboy glad you’ve got a plan figured out! Weight loss definitely helped me last time, hope it does the same for you!

@tdog sorry you’re not getting more on the tests. I’m right there with you and I think between us we’re currently responsible for the majority of the sales of pregnancy tests in north east England :haha:

I did one of the FRERs and I’m not convinced. I feel like I see something but it’s probably just me trying to convince myself. I should be seeing something definite by now. Will see how it goes in the morning.

73948550-E8C7-4E30-A9D8-576A62BAD8AC.jpeg

@jellybeanxx Yea think we prob are :rofl: how naughty are we :blush: I think I can see something on the frer but I'm not sure lol xx

Hi ladies, im feeling really bad :( I had a car accident this morning. I reer ended a car in front of me. The lady stop in the middle of the road

Really crampy at the moment. Pretty certain af will arrive on Tuesday. Dammit.

So sorry jj hope your ok. Car crashes are so scary

Hope you’re okay JJ!

This cycle is so frustrating, still waiting for AF/spotting

@tdog if you fancy a drive tomorrow they had loads of boxes of 3 at Boots in Silverlink retail park in Wallsend :haha:

@Kaymumof2 the cramping at this point could be a good sign? Keeping my fingers crossed!

@laurarebecca1 sorry you’re having a frustrating cycle too. Hopefully it’ll end (preferably with a BFP!) soon.

Ladies please tell me you can see this xx

Screenshot_20181012-193548_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181012-193559_Gallery.jpg

@tdog if you fancy a drive tomorrow they had loads of boxes of 3 at Boots in Silverlink retail park in Wallsend :haha:

@Kaymumof2 the cramping at this point could be a good sign? Keeping my fingers crossed!

@laurarebecca1 sorry you’re having a frustrating cycle too. Hopefully it’ll end (preferably with a BFP!) soon.
Thanks hun but got a bfn today and now the cramps are here so I'd imagine at 10dpo some sort of line would have shown. But absolutely nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->