Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Tonight and tomorrow tbh even just tonight would be fine but cover bases and do tomorrow aswell good luck xx

Thanks hun. I keep doubting myself as I wait so long for o. When it comes I get super nervous lol

Tonight and tomorrow tbh even just tonight would be fine but cover bases and do tomorrow aswell good luck xx
Thank you I’ll keep you all updated ... do you see even a hint of anything on the Walmart test?????

Hi girls, been such a busy weekend! Just to update AF got me... 2 days early!!! So I'm out this month, staying positive though I'm gonna take a more relaxed approach next month. Still use opks, but I'm literally not going to test until af is late! Good luck to everyone ♡

Hi girls, been such a busy weekend! Just to update AF got me... 2 days early!!! So I'm out this month, staying positive though I'm gonna take a more relaxed approach next month. Still use opks, but I'm literally not going to test until af is late! Good luck to everyone ♡

Oh no hunni sorry :hugs: onto next cycle xx

Sorry hlx, sending lots of luck for next cycle !

Has there been anything out of the ordinary for you this cycle?

I’ve been having headaches, tiredness and sore joints lol randomly. I basically just feel like crap. That being said my 7 year old is off school today with a headache and being sick so I might just be poorly lol

Hey ladies 8dpo today I'm not testing now till tomorrow fingers crossed x

Sorry AF got you both @Kaymumof2 and @HLx :hugs:

@PeanutWhereRU yay for the positive OPK! Finally!

@tdog glad you’ve got your booking in appointment sorted. Makes it all seem more real doesn’t it?

The bleeding seems to have finally stopped here so just going to see what this cycle does! Not sure if I’m going to bother with OPKs. Might just try and take a relaxed approach (well as relaxed as I can manage anyway!)
Will still be temping though. My temps have been steadily climbing since CD1. No idea why :shrug:

Sorry AF got you both @Kaymumof2 and @HLx :hugs:

@PeanutWhereRU yay for the positive OPK! Finally!

@tdog glad you’ve got your booking in appointment sorted. Makes it all seem more real doesn’t it?

The bleeding seems to have finally stopped here so just going to see what this cycle does! Not sure if I’m going to bother with OPKs. Might just try and take a relaxed approach (well as relaxed as I can manage anyway!)
Will still be temping though. My temps have been steadily climbing since CD1. No idea why :shrug:

Makes it all seem real yes but I'm still on tender hooks the digi still saying 1-2 weeks I no I can't rely on that as the lines are massively different from what they were lol this was last night and this morn xx

Screenshot_20181118-163553_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181119-134719_Gallery.jpg

So glad the bleeding has stopped now thank God for that, yea calm approach sounds good :) try that is as you say lol xx

Good morning!!!
I tested again even tho I said I wasnt going. 8dpo and BFN. Im out of tests sooooo I wont buy any until wednesday or friday!

B3519A23-3DCF-496E-A77A-5F760F77101C.jpeg

:hi:Morning ladies. just checking in quick. Hoping to see some more BFPs in here soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->