Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

How are you feeling @mme? I’m a day behind you and trying to stay positive. It’s my goal not to test til I’m a day before AF, if not late

How are you feeling @mme? I’m a day behind you and trying to stay positive. It’s my goal not to test til I’m a day before AF, if not late

I’m ok just hate how the 2ww drags !
I have around 20ish ics and I don’t know how long I will hold out in testing. I had a huge blob of lotion like cm yesterday (sorry if tmi) which is not normal for me so just hoping it’s a good sign this month.

How are you doing ? When is af due ?

I’m good! Tww totally drags :coffee: AF should be hopefully not be here the 29th. I only have one FRER and I can’t afford to buy multiple boxes with Christmas next month so I’m trying to stay away from it. I might ask OH to hide it on me lol

Omg I’m so tired today I’m phone asleep at work and my boobs are so sore but AF is due in three days so we shall see if I get any lines on any more test

I’m good! Tww totally drags :coffee: AF should be hopefully not be here the 29th. I only have one FRER and I can’t afford to buy multiple boxes with Christmas next month so I’m trying to stay away from it. I might ask OH to hide it on me lol

I will be keeping everything crossed for you!
No way will I hold out till day before AF you have some will power. I usually give in 7 dpo ish but would like to hold out till 10dpo but we will see. Not confident anymore as had mild cramping today and looking at cdtp I’m having bloating and heavy feeling that I’ve had for past few cycles

Top is yesterday's test and today is bottom from this evening.. we have bd twice in a row already shall we still do it tonight?

20181119_205202.jpg

See it’s hard as we tried every other day last cycle but most cycles we done maybe 2 times a day (that’s only because I’m really up for it most of the time anyway) I found on the pill I lost interest but off it I’m overly interested, this cycle we did 2 days before ov, missed day before ov, dtd day of ov and day after. Only the next few days will we know if this worked for us. Good luck with whatever you decide x

How are you feeling ladies? Xx

I'm feeling ok bit nauseous here and their but all good xx

Why are my temps climbing?! Way too early for ovulation. Anyone know what else could be causing it? It’s a bit like the two rises I had in that last cycle that weren’t ovulation either. What is my body doing?!

FC6E31ED-8B8E-46AC-95DE-424C95F5EFDF.jpeg

Jelly - sorry I don’t chart so can’t help you.

Tdog - you think morning sickness is starting ?

6dpo here and I managed to resist the urge to test this morning. Tomorrow morning will be another story haha.
I have a little lower back ache which is making me think I’m out already this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->