Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Oh man I've missed so much, my whole world has been flipped :cry: :cry: (baby is fine haven't really felt her yet tho placenta at front) aarond and Ethan birthdays were last weekend 8/9th March, but long story short Paul might be leaving me :cry: Beth has accused my stepson of sexual assault so we have had social services the police you name it everyone :cry: he is believing him and I'm obviously believing Beth the only way to prove is a lie detector test but he refuses to do one :shrug: so sorry for the downer post ladies but I'm so stressed I'm not eating not sleeping my spd is getting worse :cry: :cry:

Anyway :hi: to the new ladies and OMG hello new :bfp:'s amazing good luck ladies im here (sometimes) xx

@mrsmummy2 I can see nub on last pic and think boy xx
Oh no!!!! Hugs!!

Thank you so much ladies I just dont no what to do for the best tbh, I'm so down about it all tbh feel like my world is crumbling away right in front of me :cry: xx

Oh man I've missed so much, my whole world has been flipped :cry: :cry: (baby is fine haven't really felt her yet tho placenta at front) aarond and Ethan birthdays were last weekend 8/9th March, but long story short Paul might be leaving me :cry: Beth has accused my stepson of sexual assault so we have had social services the police you name it everyone :cry: he is believing him and I'm obviously believing Beth the only way to prove is a lie detector test but he refuses to do one :shrug: so sorry for the downer post ladies but I'm so stressed I'm not eating not sleeping my spd is getting worse :cry: :cry:

Anyway :hi: to the new ladies and OMG hello new :bfp:'s amazing good luck ladies im here (sometimes) xx

Oh hun I'm so sorry you're going through this. What a horrible situation to be going through. Thinking of you. Let me know if you need to talk :hugs:

Today, had my 2nd beta test and confirmed that we are pregnant!! Baby #3 is on his/her way and couldn't be happier! Beta level went from 35 on Monday evening to 168 this Friday morning. Scheduled first sonogram and appointment for April 16th. Definitely feeling nauseous already this time around which is different for me as I didn't really have much nausea with either of our first two pregnancies. Sense of smell is ridiculous so that could be part of the problem. Also cramping quite a bit still and bb's are super tender now. I miss all you sweet gals and hope everyone is doing well. Sending lots of baby dust to those of you still TTC. <3

Today, had my 2nd beta test and confirmed that we are pregnant!! Baby #3 is on his/her way and couldn't be happier! Beta level went from 35 on Monday evening to 168 this Friday morning. Scheduled first sonogram and appointment for April 16th. Definitely feeling nauseous already this time around which is different for me as I didn't really have much nausea with either of our first two pregnancies. Sense of smell is ridiculous so that could be part of the problem. Also cramping quite a bit still and bb's are super tender now. I miss all you sweet gals and hope everyone is doing well. Sending lots of baby dust to those of you still TTC. <3
Yay!! Congrats <3

Yey congratulations:happydance: xx

@tdog :hugs: I’m so sorry you’re going through that. What a tough time you’ve all had lately. I hope you and Beth are getting all the support you need.

@FaithnHope41 brilliant news!

My OPKs have faded again but no temp rise yet. Really hoping I see one tomorrow. Will be gutted if I fail to ovulate again. My body felt like it was trying so hard. My sense of smell has been really strong today, hoping it’s a sign my hormones are working well!

@tdog
Oh my goodness sweety what a terrible and hard situation. My thoughts are with you and I hope Beth is ok. We're all here for you hon I can't imagine what ure going through.

@jellybeanxx
Fingers crossed for that temp rise. [-o&lt;

@Momof2onetube awwww such a adorible scan photo hon and yay for a baby girl how exciting:pink:

@FaithnHope41
This is the best news yipppeeeeeee:yipee:

@Hoping4numbr3 awwww bless you sweety I'm sure there looking after you. I'm sure you and baby will be just fine. <3

Hi ladies So I ended up in A+E on Friday night because I was in alot of pain in my right kidney area.
Turns out I have a UTI urghhh so I'm now on antibiotics.

Ive done that gender test again. The baking soda one. Thought I'm almost 10 weeks so why not and it went up like a volcano so that's a boy result.
Really trying to twist hubbys arm into having another privet scan at 16 weeks so we can find out what were having. Only another 6 weeks and 1 day away so not to long. At the moment he is saying to just wait for the 20 week one but I'm still working on him lol.
I can't call it this time I really don't know what I'm having. Some times I think girl esp with the HB being 171BPM but then I'm thinking boy so who knows haha.
I'm really not that bothered. Just as long as he or she is healthy that's all I care about.
Can't wait for the nicer weather to come totaly had enough of the cold now :rain:

@Suggerhoney sorry to hear about the UTI. Hope you’re feeling better soon!

@Momof2onetube congratulations on the girl! How exciting!!

@tdog how are you doing today lovely?

@laurarebecca1 how’s things with you?

I had a very slight temp increase today so not sure what to think. I reckon it’ll take another day or two to see if it continues in the right direction. I’ve carried on doing OPKs though just in case and they’re getting darker again so who knows :shrug:

@Suggerhoney sorry to hear about the UTI. Hope you’re feeling better soon!

@Momof2onetube congratulations on the girl! How exciting!!

@tdog how are you doing today lovely?

@laurarebecca1 how’s things with you?

I had a very slight temp increase today so not sure what to think. I reckon it’ll take another day or two to see if it continues in the right direction. I’ve carried on doing OPKs though just in case and they’re getting darker again so who knows :shrug:

Thank you hun. I'm feeling alot better now. Yay for the temp rise I pray it continues [-o&lt;

Girls, need a bit of advice, so I had a OPK positive results on day number 13 and I’m sure I ovulated the next day, now I should be 11 Day after ovulation, but I’ve had some blood this morning.... now we have received a no sperm count from the Analysis so I’m completely out of the picture for a baby, But why I’m i bleeding (spotting) 4 days before my AF, does it mean I ovulate early? ( I have 28 days cycle so this is stressful because it mean my cycle this month would be only 24 days)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->