Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I have no chart experience either, I haven’t charted since trying for DD lol. But I know triphasic can be a good thing so lots of good luck coming your way @Kaymumof2 ! :dust:

Awww bless you! Glad your feeling better. Seems to be going by so fast! Almost gender time? Wow any guesses what you think little one is?

I'm sort of thinking girl, but i think thats because ive had mainly girl guesses on my scan.. however DH thinks boy, and he's always been right :haha:
I dont mind either way though!

I'm sort of thinking girl, but i think thats because ive had mainly girl guesses on my scan.. however DH thinks boy, and he's always been right :haha:
I dont mind either way though!
Haha I'm going to back your hubby and say boy.

I cant wait! Im so ready to start preparing now. I feel like ive done my 9 months and i should be giving birth by now :haha: i guess thats the problem with finding out super early!
Lol true but us poas addicts can't help it! I'll be doing another test tomorrow but I'm sure it will be another bfn

@Kaymumof2 thanks hun, we are awesome! This pregnancy has truly been a breeze, I’m so thankful that I can enjoy every minute since it’s my last :) I’ll cross everything for you!!
@mrsmummy2 I’m saying you’ll add another girl to our group ;) and because you have a girl and boy born exactly same as mine :haha:

@Kaymumof2 thanks hun, we are awesome! This pregnancy has truly been a breeze, I’m so thankful that I can enjoy every minute since it’s my last :) I’ll cross everything for you!!
@mrsmummy2 I’m saying you’ll add another girl to our group ;) and because you have a girl and boy born exactly same as mine :haha:
Awww that's amazing. So glad it hasn't been a bad pregnancy so far. This will be my last too. When I eventually fall pregnant that is lol thank you. Already looking to next cycle though even though my triphasic. I'm not reading in to it because I know my hopes are gonna be broken when my temp drops. I'm scared to temp tomorrow even though I'm preparing myself for the drop , it still gets to you. I was just surprised at getting a triphasic as I've never ever had one

@Kaymumof2 your chart looks really good! I think I was 13DPO before I got a positive with DS2 so there’s still time! Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Still nothing going on here. There’s probably tumbleweed going through my uterus at this point.

@Kaymumof2 your chart looks really good! I think I was 13DPO before I got a positive with DS2 so there’s still time! Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Still nothing going on here. There’s probably tumbleweed going through my uterus at this point.
Thank you hun! Think the triphasic part threw me as it's not something I've had. I will test tomorrow but I'd bet money on iy being another bfn. So many symptoms, best looking chart I've had all to probably get af at the end of it. Feels kinda cruel. Like a bfp is just in touching distance then it's gonna be snatched away.

Are you waiting to O? What cd are you?

@Kaymumof2
Ure chart sounds really helpful hon and I have it all crossed for you. How long are ure cycles? Was just thinking of ure cycles are a little longer u may of O later and that may be why a test is not picking up yet. What tests are you using?
I was using cheepies and it took up to 13DPO to get a faint line on one of those. And it was very faint. I used a frer at 11DPO and got a BFP on that but if I didnt use the frer then I wudnt of knows I was pregnant until a few days later.
I really hope and pray this is it for you hon[-o<

@Kaymumof2
Ure chart sounds really helpful hon and I have it all crossed for you. How long are ure cycles? Was just thinking of ure cycles are a little longer u may of O later and that may be why a test is not picking up yet. What tests are you using?
I was using cheepies and it took up to 13DPO to get a faint line on one of those. And it was very faint. I used a frer at 11DPO and got a BFP on that but if I didnt use the frer then I wudnt of knows I was pregnant until a few days later.
I really hope and pray this is it for you hon[-o<
I used a frer yesterday and bfn. Think I'm out. But thank you. Congratulations on your bfp

So ladies I am pretty sure I am out! 12dpo 4 BFNs. Had another spike in temp but guess it's just a fluke. I knew I'd be disappointed this morning. Why did I do it to myself?

Screenshot_20190323-095050.png Screenshot_20190323-095111.png

Ure not out till the witch shows hon. I have it all crossed for you<3

I used a frer yesterday and bfn. Think I'm out. But thank you. Congratulations on your bfp

Thank you hon feels like a while ago now. I got a bunch of BFNs b4 I got my BFP. I'm still keeping it all crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->