come & chat No.2

i know!
i'm getting all excited. :haha:
it's slap bang in the middle of my exams though..
and i haven't recieved my exam time-table.
so might have to re-schedule.

really? i think it's a boy.. :blush: xxx

i know!
i'm getting all excited. :haha:
it's slap bang in the middle of my exams though..
and i haven't recieved my exam time-table.
so might have to re-schedule.

really? i think it's a boy.. :blush: xxx

i thought my bubz was a boy & i was right so most likely you are right,
wht dya want a boy or girl, unlucky with the exams

i don't know..
as long as they're OK in there, i don't really care!
but i think boy would be easier, especially since my mum still has all her baby stuff from when my little brother was born. :haha: xx

I really annoy myself!
I'm worrying so much about little one these past couple days.
She's barely moving and I had a shower about an hour ago and I had the uncontrolable urge to pee, sorry tmi but I did and it was clear, it felt like I was peeing, but cause it was clear it's got me worried that it was fluid?
She's given me a couple prods since but nothing like normal :shrug:
I dunno what to do, I don't wanna go into hospital for them to tell me that I just pee'd myself and she's being lazy??!

I really annoy myself!
She's barely moving and I had a shower about an hour ago and I had the uncontrolable urge to pee, sorry tmi but I did and it was clear, it felt like I was peeing, but cause it was clear it's got me worried that it was fluid?
I dunno what to do, I don't wanna go into hospital for them to tell me that I just pee'd myself and she's being lazy??!

I have to get out the bath or shower every day to pee.Maybe she knocked your bladder. Does she normally move loads? xx

I really annoy myself!

I have to get out the bath or shower every day to pee.Maybe she knocked your bladder. Does she normally move loads? xx
Yeah she's normally a right mover! But I've barely felt anything these past couple days, I had to call hospital the other day and they said they think I have round ligament pain and now this :shrug:

Try things to get her moving.Cold drinks,sugar...anything you can think of :) I know what its like to worry about our LO's. I went to the hospital 3 times in a week and it took them til the third atempt to discover I had a urine infection. Even now my LO has quiet days which worry the hell outta me but I think she's just a stubborn little bugger who just likes to cause drama.At least your still getting the odd prods,some reassurance xx

Try things to get her moving.Cold drinks,sugar...anything you can think of :) I know what its like to worry about our LO's. I went to the hospital 3 times in a week and it took them til the third atempt to discover I had a urine infection. Even now my LO has quiet days which worry the hell outta me but I think she's just a stubborn little bugger who just likes to cause drama.At least your still getting the odd prods,some reassurance xx
I've tried drinking some fizzy and laying down as that normally gets her moving, but nothing :blush:
I know they don't even have regular movement till like 28 weeks but I just worry so much!
I think if I feel like I leak again or I don't get much movement I will give the on call midwife a ring but I don't think they will do much as I can't be sure I leaked and she is moving :shrug:

Aw I'm sure she's fine, just trying to worry you :) Phoning the MW is what's she there for and they'll be happy to check you over probably. Hopefully your bubs starts bouncing around soon :) xx

aww, Donna, i'm sure she's fine!
but just to be safe and to get you stop worrying yourself silly, phone the MW. ;) xxx

My MW never picks up, might give the on call one a ring in a bit, but I dunno cause I don't think they will do much, but it;s worht a try I guess! I'll see what OH's mum says when she gets off the phone :)

Haha, try not to stress.
though that's easy to say! :haha:
i'm sure bubba's fine! xx

Yeah I'm sure she is, but you know what I'm like :haha:
She hasn't moved since about 3ish... Which isn't bad but I have tried lying flat, fizzy drinks & everything that normally gets her moving, but to no avail... She's just being awkward!
Went pee just now and about two minutes later had light cramps in my belly, so just waiting for her to move to tell me she's okay... :)

why don't you try dancing? :p
and aww.
I'm sure she'll move. ;) xx

:haha: i'm so bored, i actually decided to do the little chinese gender predictor thing. :blush:

apparantly - https://www.justparents.co.uk/images/genderpred/predictedGirl.gif.

Lol that's what I was predicted, but obviously it is like 50/50 lol, try all the others, pretty much all said girl for me!
Lol I might have a little walk around the house or something, maybe get something to eat as she might be waiting for food lol. I think I felt a little teeny movement just then, but can't be sure :)

im backk:D
i couldn stay out for long i got too tired lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"